Ghana Bankrupt

GemState

36/21
VIP
Ghana has an educated diaspora, green lands, lots of rivers, natural resources, a coastline, a democracy and peaceful for 60 years, good relations to the West, etc. Best factors in SSA

And it's still a shithole soon to be surpassed by Cambodia, which liquidated 1/4 of it's population 40 years ago and pretty much all it's educated personnel.

It might be over for Africa @Nilotic

NidarNidar

Punisher
I saw IMF and was like they finished, never take a loan from them hyenas.... or you're finished, your country will be stripped clean.

Ghana has an educated diaspora, green lands, lots of rivers, natural resources, a coastline, a democracy and peaceful for 60 years, good relations to the West, etc. Best factors in SSA

And it's still a shithole soon to be surpassed by Cambodia, which liquidated 1/4 of it's population 40 years ago and pretty much all it's educated personnel.

I agree, saaxib

Short of extensive political and economic restructuring... our continent is doomed; I still can't believe that we don't have a single example of an industrialised, wealthy Nation-State in the world's second largest continent.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I saw IMF and was like they finished, never take a loan from them hyenas.... or you're finished, your country will be stripped clean.
You mean like this ๐Ÿ˜…

Carter Eats Chicken Black Guy GIF - Carter Eats Chicken Black Guy Chicken GIFs

IQ matters

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I love Ghana, the Ghanaians people are blessed.

Hope they bounce back in no time

Northern Ghana is a shithole

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Race realism isn't popular on SSpot
Do you think it has some merit?

There are arguements for and against which are valid. Like if its easy to understand that some races do better in sports because of genetics why would it not be the case for intelligence.

The counter argument would be the brain is much more complex than any other muscle/organ. For it to have a massive difference in iq would take millions of years of separate evolution.

Either way i do think race realism is true but over eatimated the difference. I believe education and nutrition would increase the average iq overtime to match European/Asian iq

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Do you think it has some merit?

There are arguements for and against which are valid. Like if its easy to understand that some races do better in sports because of genetics why would it not be the case for intelligence.

The counter argument would be the brain is much more complex than any other muscle/organ. For it to have a massive difference in iq would take millions of years of separate evolution.

Either way i do think race realism is true but over eatimated the difference. I believe education and nutrition would increase the average iq overtime to match European/Asian iq
When it comes to IQ, Iโ€™d imagine that there is some group differences between โ€œracesโ€ on average but only a couple of points. Nothing too significant. The 1SD gap between blacks and whites in America is mostly environmental but thereโ€™s a small but significant genetic component as well. We also have to realise that the returns of having a high IQ start diminishing very quickly after around 110. As long as you can get a group average to 100, you will have a fully functioning society

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
When it comes to IQ, Iโ€™d imagine that there is some group differences between โ€œracesโ€ on average but only a couple of points. Nothing too significant. The 1SD gap between blacks and whites in America is mostly environmental but thereโ€™s a small but significant genetic component as well. We also have to realise that the returns of having a high IQ start diminishing very quickly after around 110. As long as you can get a group average to 100, you will have a fully functioning society
True, i don't think societies like rome had a high average iq but they were able to produce one of the greatest civilisation on earth.

Its all about nutrition and education there is no point thinking about hard coded genetic factors until crisper technology comes around.

Trending