Getting your degree during covid

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
I'm doing biochem and I haven't gone to lab once during my second year and my first year was cut short due to covid. I can't imagine that my degree would be equivalent to someone who had in-person classes. has covid bottled it in terms of employment in the future?

I'm doing biochem and I haven't gone to lab once during my second year and my first year was cut short due to covid. I can't imagine that my degree would be equivalent to someone who had in-person classes. has covid bottled it in terms of employment in the future?
Meh, bio labs are a joke. Chem labs are somewhat important though. Also none of it matters...it’s not applicable to real life really other than few limited techniques you learn which you’ll relearn again in the workplace. Highly doubt anyone cares your labs were online. Its too early for you to worry, your first and second year courses are just there to meet your prerequisites. It’s upper level that really matters. Don’t worry about too much, just try to take advantage of this online thing and ace ‘em.

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
Meh, bio labs are a joke. Chem labs are somewhat important though. Also none of it matters...it’s not applicable to real life really other than few limited techniques you learn which you’ll relearn again in the workplace. Highly doubt anyone cares your labs were online. Its too early for you to worry, your first and second year courses are just there to meet your prerequisites. It’s upper level that really matters. Don’t worry about too much, just try to take advantage of this online thing and ace ‘em.

ah fairs in that case, praying third year is back to normal :rejoice:I cannot keep going to skype university

Trending