Getting sick of the

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Mass Tags

Wallahi billahi makes me not even want to check up on a thread, stop the mass tagging, people will check your thread if its legit hadii kale futadaada iska was abihiin wasse

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Ya'll are so reactionary, You make it seem bigger than It is when it only takes 0% effort and time to ignore it lol

Apollo

VIP
@CaliTedesse

You can read the title of the tag and can then quickly judge whether it is worth looking into further/clicking on it.

Some people don't even check out certain sections. Perhaps mass tags should be banned only in the general section, but allowed elsewhere?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@CaliTedesse

You can read the title of the tag and can then quickly judge whether it is worth looking into further/clicking on it.

Some people don't even check out certain sections. Perhaps mass tags should be banned only in the general section, but allowed elsewhere?

I agree everyone can see your post in the general sections whilst some posts really do get lost in others.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

Yes maybe better to block it in general section or that users can block the feature.

Wa lakin other sections I can understand but general section most users check out at least I do

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I got mentioned like 10 times today and
the threads weren't even worth reading & entertaining. :noneck:

Trending

Latest posts