Getting Real Sick Of It Now

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sis!!! U iz a brave one :denzelnigga:
tenor.gif

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Now i know why your front teeth look like that :ohhh: you bite your nails, interesting. You remind me of a panda :pachah1: cute.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I noticed that too. Somalis side with ajnabis to destroy other tribes, until they themselves become langaab and the enemies attack them. It's why the prophet told the ppl to stick together and leave behind tribalism, and he knows better than us.

giphy.gif

Must be an Isaaq or one of these Northern Tribes telling our internal affairs to the enemy.

Sidenote: I noticed its mostly North-Somalis that have this selfhate-swedish stockholm syndrome, hence why 9 out of 10 half white/jamaican/- half Somali kids, either the Dad is Isaaq or the mother is somewhere from Hargeisa.

This explains how the Non-Somalis get to know our internal affairs

Must be an Isaaq or one of these Northern Tribes telling our internal affairs to the enemy.

Sidenote: I noticed its mostly North-Somalis that have this selfhate-swedish stockholm syndrome, hence why 9 out of 10 half white/jamaican/- half Somali kids, either the Dad is Isaaq or the mother is somewhere from Hargeisa.

This explains how the Non-Somalis get to know our internal affairs

Not All North Somalis

Just ISAAQS!

You hit the nail on the head bro

Usually a self hating uncle tom isaaq girl explaining her shitty tribe to her jamaican bf
Or isaaq alchoholic guy...24/7 talking about his tribe like they pay his benefits or rent

Its like qabil is 6th pillar of Islam to these weirdos

They hate other Somalis but love jamaicans and worship cadaans...most of them are un-hygeinic too

VixR

Veritas
How is international recognition an internal affair? Yep, it isn’t.

I really hope it happens so the 8% hope I have left for the Somali peninsula can either be actualized or thoroughly crushed. Mogadishu is done.

Not All North Somalis

Just ISAAQS!

You hit the nail on the head bro

Usually a self hating uncle tom isaaq girl explaining her shitty tribe to her jamaican bf
Or isaaq alchoholic guy...24/7 talking about his tribe like they pay his benefits or rent

Its like qabil is 6th pillar of Islam to these weirdos

They hate other Somalis but love jamaicans and worship cadaans...most of them are un-hygeinic too

To add on the funny thing is. When the FOB Qabilist Isaaq warriors get to Europe they tell immigration that they are from Mogadishu otherwise they get send back. At least be a man about it have honour and get send back to Somaliland with dignity.

To add on the funny thing is. When the FOB Qabilist Isaaq warriors get to Europe they tell immigration that they are from Mogadishu otherwise they get send back. At least be a man about it have honour and get send back to Somaliland with dignity.

Lol I thought that shithole somaliland was "developed" and "civilised" why they leaving then? Backwards people

How is international recognition an internal affair? Yep, it isn’t.

I really hope it happens so the 8% hope I have left for the Somali peninsula can either be actualized or thoroughly crushed. Mogadishu is done.

If you don't like it...this is a SOMALIforum for Somali people

Go find a somaliland forum then

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yh I have never been more disappointed than when ajnabis walk up to you and ask for ur qabiil or worse ask u if you are qabiil x or y. Ajnabis don’t understand the complexity about the subject and they mean no harm but those geeljires that teach them should know better. :)

I feel you man.

Whats worse is the ones amongst us that teach foreigners our language.

I was playing basketball with few pakis last summer and there was this saan deer
that was speaking somali fluently, with proper pronunciation and everything.

It put me off my game and we lost to them naacala hooyadis waas.

Also, lay off the indakool man.

I’m sick and tired of Somalis teaching ajnabis our language. The kids at my school now know all the curse words in Somali. Smh, I can’t even talk bad about anyone in Somali anymore.
:liberaltears:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
If you don't like it...this is a SOMALIforum for Somali people

Go find a somaliland forum then
Something’s got to give. You know our parents are grandparents now. In another 30-40 years, by the 2050’s/60’s, you and I would be the grandparent age group.

Trending