Getting older

I no longer feel like the lion once used to be and on top winter is coming too :eek::9uoofqd::mjhaps:

:ufdup:You better not say 'I'm 22 and I don't feel the same way I did at 17'...

..because if you do

cat-duck.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Sxb you are between 24-27 if my estimations are correct , you are not old , maybe it's the weather and the surroundings that may have an impact.

On a scale of 1-10
Answer this survey , so the SSPOT evaluation inspectors can determine if you are old or not.

Do you look younger than your age or the exact opposite?

Is your brain wired different than your age range?
Do you think as your older peers or vice versa.
If so , further explain.

Sxb you are between 24-27 if my estimations are correct , you are not old , maybe it's the weather and the surroundings that may have an impact.

On a scale of 1-10
Answer this survey , so the SSPOT evaluation inspectors can determine if you are old or not.
Some days I feel like 9 :francis:

Do you look younger than your age or the exact opposite?

When I look in the mirror I get @Arma vibes :holeup:
Is your brain wired different than your age range?
Do you think as your older peers or vice versa.
If so , further explain.

I'm in the cooperate business and I think very mature as a result of that environment

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:ufdup:You better not say 'I'm 22 and I don't feel the same way I did at 17'...

..because if you do

View attachment 200942

Reminds me of when I was invited to a dinner with some fellow volunteers at this animal shelter. I started my story with "When I was young" and couldn't have been older than 24 at the time. One of the other volunteers who was in their late 30s at least leapt on me and went "When I was young he says... you're still young!". Guess I should've started with "When I was a teenager..."

Gwn32eb.gif

Trending

Latest posts