Getting iced out

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Damn, i know what it's like to feel isolated, I don't really have advice for you since the muslims students have turned against you besides ignoring them. sounds tough

Daydreamer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're charismatic and attractive, maybe you can try turning her friends against her and make yourself seem like the victim and continuously build your relationship with them, you can tell the more religious ones to fear allah and to hear your side out and convince the others on her true nature. Try to subtly get under her skin and get her to show her true colors (unless everyone already knows and is just complacent) it's dumb but hey you never know :manny:

They all Somalis I advise you to get parents involved . This aint right
If you're charismatic and attractive, maybe you can try turning her friends against her and make yourself seem like the victim and continuously build your relationship with them, you can tell the more religious ones to fear allah and to hear your side out and convince the others on her true nature. Try to subtly get under her skin and get her to show her true colors (unless everyone already knows and is just complacent) it's dumb but hey you never know :manny:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Create a false rumour about her. If you have photoshopping skills then use it. Or you can get a hacker to hack her account and qarxis her or turn her friends against her. Go lower

Create a false rumour about her. If you have photoshopping skills then use it. Or you can get a hacker to hack her account and qarxis her or turn her friends against her. Go lower
Nayaaaa wallahi I always knew you were an evil person 😭😭😭😭😭😭. Why advice the girl to sink lower 😂😂😂

don’t listen to her abayo And spread the full narrative

Daydreamer

yes, we will manipulate them and use psychological warfare :fittytousand:

Manga, Death Note Light, Light Yagami Full Body Picture, Light Yagami, Death Note Kira, Death Note Fanart, Death Note L, Death Note, Death Note Funny

operation save @seoulmates is a go :westbrookswag:

This behaviour is immature and unislamic. Why can’t you keep going to events and bring some friends outside of this group along. Also, I believe with these groups the leaders usually change so maybe next year will have new people that are normal.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
This behaviour is immature and unislamic. Why can’t you keep going to events and bring some friends outside of this group along. Also, I believe with these groups the leaders usually change so maybe next year will have new people that are normal.
Normal female behaviour tbh, typical trademark pettiness\

Wallahi I thought this was about you getting iced out with some new diamonds, was curious about what jewelry you copped.
:dead:
Goodluck with your situation nonetheless
:fittytousand:

Normal female behaviour tbh, typical trademark pettiness\

Crazy how you're saying 'Normal female behavior" when you know damn well you came into the female-oriented discussion. That was meant for females, not men if you're dyslexic. Like, make it make sense??!​

Trending