Getting ghosted

Lmaoo I was talking to this very pretty Somali girl and it was going good we were communicating mostly through snap. She didn’t live in Minnesota tho but I was willing to give it a shot since I liked her personality and looks. I sent her my pic when we first started talking and she kept giving me compliments and calling me beautiful etc lool she was mad affectionate. But I said something on the phone last night and she felt a type of way about it I guess cuz she blocked me today lmaoo. Anybody here got ghosted before ?

What did you say that made her do that?
Ive never gotten that far with a Somali girl. There's this one Somali girl in my uni course and anytime I talk to her she hits me with the :susp: .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lmaoo I was talking to this very pretty Somali girl and it was going good we were communicating mostly through snap. She didn’t live in Minnesota tho but I was willing to give it a shot since I liked her personality and looks. I sent her my pic when we first started talking and she kept giving me compliments and calling me beautiful etc lool she was mad affectionate. But I said something on the phone last night and she felt a type of way about it I guess cuz she blocked me today lmaoo. Anybody here got ghosted before ?
what did you say over the phone :damedamn:

You probably disrespected her. Most men get comfortable in the disrespect department when they get comfortable with a woman. Watch what you say to a woman they be playing dumb to see what you do. Behave yourself bud.

Lmaoo fine I’ll tell y’all what I said. In my defense she was talking spicy the first day I talked to her and sent me nudes the first day as well. I asked for phone sex lmaooo in my defense it was late at night and a nigga was horny and she said she wants to get to know me better first kulaha. The next day I realized she blocked me

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Lmaoo fine I’ll tell y’all what I said. In my defense she was talking spicy the first day I talked to her and sent me nudes the first day as well. I asked for phone sex lmaooo in my defense it was late at night and a nigga was horny and she said she wants to get to know me better first kulaha. The next day I realized she blocked me
Man said Phone sex wallahi i cant la xawla :dead:

bro wallahi u deserve to get blocked

:damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man tell her to GTFOH she sent you nudes and then throws a fit over phone sex?

Tell a hoe to bounce.

And btw man real talk if you’re working find yourself a halal ting. Can’t be wasting your youth and ragnimo on chicks sending you nudes on the first day...worthless hoes.

Trending

Latest posts