Getting a second wife after first one refuses to get fit

I wouldn’t want an obese partner by my side in public office. I think getting a second wife is mandatory if the first one refuses to workout. Just compare former Somali PM Hassan Ali Kheyre and his wife. He divorced her and married a more presentable partner.

You can’t be fit and still be married to an obese person.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You should be part of your wife’s weight loss journey. Be healthy to together, eat/cook healthy food and workout together.

But you give me fat nigga vibes though:russ: How much do you weigh and how tall are you? you guys are made for each other

I’m lanky not fat. I could never be fat. I have the same physique like former Somali PM Hassan Ali Kheire
Can you keep making threads because wallahi there wasn’t a thread you made that wasn’t funny 🙏🏾

I have to tone it down a lot more since people here report my threads and they get taken down. I didn’t even know it was the reason why. A lot of easiltriggered folk are on here.
The condition is that you have to treat them equally. If you seek a more fit second wife, then you intend to favor one over the other.
It’s very difficult to guarantee that
You should be part of your wife’s weight loss journey. Be healthy to together, eat/cook healthy food and workout together.

The whole situation is hypothetical. Then again some people are allergic to working out and can’t stop gobbling down entire plates.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You know couple where the wife is not fat even after childbirth. They have built an healthy habit of eating well and exercising early in the relationship

Do this

Trending