Get rich off America, then live in a 3rd world country?

It's starting to become the new trend lately! Men want to become wealthy off America, then move into a third world country on the nicer side of town. The culture is super diverse, the people are authentic and the food is immaculate. The cost of living is 100x less and it's actually a lot nicer then the media portrays. I might do this in the future :hmm:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It's starting to become the new trend lately! Men want to become wealthy off America, then move into a third world country on the nicer side of town. The culture is super diverse, the people are authentic and the food is immaculate. The cost of living is 100x less and it's actually a lot nicer then the media portrays. I might do this in the future :hmm:
True true but be careful because even 3rd world country can milk you.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Yeah people will try to mark up the price for their services if you’re a foreigner.
They try that on me in Kenya constantly. I just shop around. The Kenyan Madow wanna sell me something at $100 or get me with big $$$ so they can have their boss give them more commission. These people work on commission no job security

Trending

Latest posts