Get away from any street named MARTIN LUTHER KING in the US. Study shows any street names after MLK is in the hood

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s a no go zone.

I have one in my city. I never even drive through that neighborhood.

Based

VIP
download (10).jpeg

Minorities in the West got their rights through the magnificent struggle of African Americans. Now the same people who are the beneficiaries of the fruits of the civil rights struggle are the same people who are bashing Martin Luther King Jr online. I don't know what you call it but it is beyond me why any African immigrant or a child of ab Jr African immigrant couple has issue with Martin Luther King. It is weird.

Apollo

VIP
Minorities in the West got their rights through the magnificent struggle of African Americans. Now the same people who are the beneficiaries of the fruits of the civil rights struggle are the same people who are bashing Martin Luther King Jr online. I don't know what you call it but it is beyond me why any African immigrant or a child of ab Jr African immigrant couple has issue with Martin Luther King. It is weird.

Nazi guilt and post-Empire trauma/guilt gave legal rights to people of color/migrants in Europe.

I don't think much would be different without MLK for reer eurotrash.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
MLK was a curse on Black Americans. He led them to even more oppression and destruction as a people, by advocating for integration....rather than Malcolm X's (RA) call for separation of the races, by having an independent Black country in the continental US.

MLK was a curse on Black Americans. He led them to even more oppression and destruction as a people, by advocating for integration....rather than Malcolm X's (RA) call for separation of the races, by having an independent Black country in the continental US
MLK was also a r*pist who cheated on his wife over 20 times.

Regardless, he screwed his people over. The sad thing is, Black Americans could've had their own country.

There would never have been a separate country within America settled only by African Americans. White America wasn't never ready for it. What MLK Jr did was attainable. Even Malcolm X himself abandoned the separation militancy after he referred to Islam.

my big problem with mlk is how he is treated as this holy figure and you are supposed to not be allowed to criticize him.

you can criticize pretty much any other figure in US history but mlk is treated like this holy person.

that's the problem I have. I should be able to come to whatever conclusion I want and think what the heck I want about this person.

anyways, I don't think this person is the reason minorities have rights or whatever. this person from what I understand was all about integration. I have zero desire to be integrated with white people. and I have a right to feel however I want to feel about such integration. I don't have any obligation to say "gee, being integrated with white people is my hope and aspiration, thank you so much".... it is not my hope and aspiration.

Malcolm X is an inspiration to me and he inspired me growing up. Martin Luther King.... no, I have no desire to be force-integrated with white people. I don't have this burning hatred of him but I don't want any mlk cult pushed on me.

Trending