Germany to restrict services for unvaccinated

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
First Austria locksdown unvaccinated now Germany they will be refused healthcare and public transport along with old restrictions like sporting venues and restauraunts. Czech and Slovaki also introduced these same measures

@AbdiGaalDoon @Lofi99

The Sky Is Falling Reaction GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
in spring of 2020 i thought the conspiracy theorists were crazy. :ohhh:
You thought we were crazy but look whats going on. Its gradually getting more draconian and tyrannical soon “unvacinnated” will be sent internment camps for “reeducation” only to disappear, we are following the footsteps of China.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
You thought we were crazy but look whats going on. Its gradually getting more draconian and tyrannical soon “unvacinnated” will be sent internment camps for “reeducation” only to disappear, we are following the footsteps of China.

Shit is getting crazy , what's next camps for the unvaccinated or maybe force vaccinations .

All the little perks the vaccinated have will be gone by spring if they don't take boosters .

This is not about health anymore or ever was it's about control and experimenting on the masses . EUGENICS EUGENICS

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Thank god i live in a country that is moving to the 1g system. Get everyone tested. No matter if they are vaccinated or not. 🤣

Good I'm fully vaccinated, if they ask me to take a booster shot then it'll be a booster shot for me, I couldn't give a shit anymore.. Anyway I'm gonna die when my times up, it's all in Allah's hands now.

in canada there's already talks in some western provinces to make mandatory for booster dose (third dose) for travel, and in restaurants, gyms, malls, etc.

Trending