Nazis at it again

lol who even calls this place a nazi country:

35DC2CE0-7FC0-48D5-885E-0DE4B4DF26BE.jpeg

not Nazism saxib; but Zionism!

:fittytousand:

Last edited:

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
How can Arabs be anti-Semitic? I've never understood the logic behind that.

Jews were victimised by anti Semitic more than Arabs; even Arabs didn’t liked the Jews to a point they used that as way to label themselves as true victims of antisemitic.

Amin al-Husseini an Palestinian nationalists: once had a conversation with Hitler at the time.

3FA0A2D0-77C1-46D5-A1FC-CAF7B5C3AD8B.jpeg

Jews were victimised by anti Semitic more than Arabs; even Arabs didn’t liked the Jews to a point they used that as way to label themselves as true victims of antisemitic.

Amin al-Husseini an Palestinian nationalists: once had a conversation with Hitler at the time.

View attachment 223765

Yes, but that doesn't mean the Arabs are anti-Semitic, as they are Semites. Somalis could hate Oromos, but that doesn't make them anti-Cushitic/African.

But I guess the term was specifically first used to describe being anti-Jew, they should just use that "anti-Jew".

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Yes, but that doesn't mean the Arabs are anti-Semitic, as they are Semites. Somalis could hate Oromos, but that doesn't make them anti-Cushitic/African.

But I guess the term was specifically first used to describe being anti-Jew, they should just use that "anti-Jew".

The point is jews have full control of it while Arabs don’t.

Arabs are only allowed to use: islamophobia.

:dead:

And I also do agree.

Fun fact:
did you the know the Anti Defamation League is run by

E3BAC931-DE08-437E-9110-2112C6D2CA83.jpeg

Jonathan Greenblatt.

and he’s a:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending