Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7233.PNG

The Jews masterminded WW2 to
create Israel they give thanks to
Germany

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Germany is a boring place boring people, shit annoying language and they not good looking. I can testify I went there.:hova: Other than Hitler what achievements have they bought to the world and even his forefather was one of us:fittytousand:

Germany is a boring place boring people, shit annoying language and they not good looking. I can testify I went there.:hova: Other than Hitler what achievements have they bought to the world and even his forefather was one of us:fittytousand:

They brought you Volkswagen, BMW,AUDI,MERCEDES BENZ Albert Einstein much more things.

Let us all have a moment and appreciate this glorious nation that has given so much of benefit for humankind.

I know abo hitler won't appreciate but i have a lot of lady friends in germany. I plan on taking a gap year there and am currently learning german. Man tho those germans built a great country in ww2 minus the humanitarian crisis bit. Although if you watch the greatest story never told, you will find that you were not told a lot about hitler that would have humanised him. He did not want war but the jews wanted revenge since he was hellbent on kicking them out of germany and their ographic filth.

:ahh::banderas::lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.