Germany Alt Right Leader Beaten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The Alternative Right is better than commies and violent afghans. Make Western Europe Great Again!

Far-right policies are cancer to the world. Why do people care about an unrelated man getting attacked? Niggas die every day, and if more of those extreme right-wing mf suffer then it's good.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Far-right policies are cancer to the world. Why do people care about an unrelated man getting attacked? Niggas die every day, and if more of those extreme right-wing mf suffer then it's good.

Its the principles. ALL violence is not acceptable. It doesnt matter who it is done to.

Its the principles. ALL violence is not acceptable. It doesnt matter who it is done to.
It's relative. I believe violence should be exercised if a person is threatening my well being. I believe far-right policies will threaten my well being and the world as a whole. It's that simple.

Politics is the continuation of war by less violent means. Why would I give a person the platform to push for destructive policies? I don't think that the harm incurred in a physical altercation is any more objective than the harm done in a political altercation.

Everything we do is an act of violence, it's just a matter of degree. A matter of moral and philosophical consistency, and legitimacy

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's relative. I believe violence should be exercised if a person is threatening my well being. I believe far-right policies will threaten my well being and the world as a whole. It's that simple.

Politics is the continuation of war by less violent means. Why would I give a person the platform to push for destructive policies? I don't think that the harm incurred in a physical altercation is any more objective than the harm done in a political altercation.

Everything we do is an act of violence. It's just a matter of degree and a matter of moral and philosophical consistency and legitimacy

8430.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm against the alt-right for the simple fact that I won't be able to live comfortable in the West if they end up taking over.

I do however, believe that when in Rome, do as the Romans do. A lot of immigrants have absolutely no sense of respect for the culture of another nation. Every immigrant that went with the flow in a Western nation had a great life, and was able to live with their culture and identity intake.

I don't understand why some immigrants, who act as if they're in the nation they've escaped danger from and outright insult the inhabitants of the nation they're residing and their culture, feel that said inhabitants are going to like you?

It's obvious to me, that people from certain cultures who don't openly insult the mannerism of the land they reside in, end up having a great time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts