Gerigoor appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I was actually content with my banning at somnet but looking at how Gerigoor was treated forced me to open a new forum with my own cash

You guys realize that it's money to have a domain

Walahi you're the man Menace. You came through...

I have one complaint though, you forgot to add your legendary smiley from somnet

http://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/meleshame.png

menace

VIP
Walahi you're the man Menace. You came through...

I have one complaint though, you forgot to add your legendary smiley from somnet

http://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/meleshame.png
Which one Aabo?

Thanks Menace and Solid. I am glad we all meet up again. We should chill in this forum and create the entertainment we need loooooool.

menace

VIP
Thanks Menace and Solid. I am glad we all meet up again. We should chill in this forum and create the entertainment we need loooooool.

What about we chat over a cup of latte at Starbucks at Eastin:mjpls::mjohreally:

I live near Lewis Center but yeah let us meet up there. Keep in mind all the homies abandoned that place for some reason. I think it may be due to management.

menace

VIP
I live near Lewis Center but yeah let us meet up there. Keep in mind all the homies abandoned that place for some reason. I think it may be due to management.
Waar ninyahoow you guys need to be like me walahi....I explore cafe shops..you are missing out on it bro...you know there are pleasant spots ..like German village...grandview...short north...I'll even tell you names of the places..,they are way cheaper than Starbucks but have gorgeous lattes and settings

The German village is at downtown, right?

I also go to the one that is located near North Broadway & High street. It is near Jewish neigh borhood. I saw beautiful women there! I am not sure where they get all of these beautiful women but could only think a collection of Banu Israel are here. Very welcoming too!

menace

VIP
Weligaa ma lagu siiyey traffic ticket by a cop?..have you gone to dispute at court?..you wondering what'm talking abt..,well...if you been to court then you're at German village area

Yeah I see that place. I work in downtown and will hopefully done in few weeks and start this job near Polaris parkway. I will visit the German village and let you know. :cool:

menace

VIP
Yeah I see that place. I work in downtown and will hopefully done in few weeks and start this job near Polaris parkway. I will visit the German village and let you know. :cool:

Yeah man ! Just give me advance alert..It's good to put a face to the character
...it'll be crazy if we recognize each other :damn::damn:

menace

VIP
I had a question Gerigoor...

When you have visitors/ relatives from out of town where do you take them to

It all depends on their preferences: (1) Somali; (2) American. If Somali, I take them to Hooyo's Kitchen. However, if they are fine with American dishes, I take them to Bon Vie Bistro in Easton Mall, Macaroni Grill near Tutle Crossings Blvd, or Olive Garden on Polaris Parkway. All 3 American restaurants have great seafood and chicken dishes.

menace

VIP
It all depends on their preferences: (1) Somali; (2) American. If Somali, I take them to Hooyo's Kitchen. However, if they are fine with American dishes, I take them to Bon Vie Bistro in Easton Mall, Macaroni Grill near Tutle Crossings Blvd, or Olive Garden on Polaris Parkway. All 3 American restaurants have great seafood and chicken dishes.
Bro..did I tell you that Abdullahi approached and said "dude! A relative of mine asked me " who's menace" and I declined to reveal you "..:damn:

Have you tried the new Hamdi?

Btw are you mad! How can you take people to Bon Vue..that's like $ 400 guaranteed

:damn:

You told me already man!

Yeah I tried the new Hamdi. Very good, but actually Hooyo's Kitchen is serving buffet now and I am sticking with them. Abdullahi is my hommie, so I am making sure I go to there. Actually, the Hamdi restaurant has a name recognition, so as soon as they opened this new restaurant in Columbus, Ohio; all of the Somalis went to Hamdi restaurant.

Now, Hooyo's kitchen is only serving American cadaan customers. Abdullaahi and his mom are now modernizing it now to American style restaurant where they will have bistro. I gave them to good advice where they need to stay open late, they need to include many American dishes like fries, burgers, etc.

You know what Menace, when it comes to business, Somalis know no rules. The guy who just opened Hamdi in Columbus, Ohio was helped by Abdullahi's father when he was becoming a co-owner of the Hamdi restaurant in Toronto in the 1990s. Abdullahi's father even lent the money to him and told him to return it to him whenever he wants. This same guy came here, opened a restaurant not that far from them, took many businesses away from them, and never gave them a call.

It is really weird. I've seen how the Indian businesses operate, and they make sure they don't take a market from other Indian businessmen and women in the same neighborhood. But it seems Somalis are different. It is everyone to his own when it comes to business.

menace

VIP
:damn:

You told me already man!

Yeah I tried the new Hamdi. Very good, but actually Hooyo's Kitchen is serving buffet now and I am sticking with them. Abdullahi is my hommie, so I am making sure I go to there. Actually, the Hamdi restaurant has a name recognition, so as soon as they opened this new restaurant in Columbus, Ohio; all of the Somalis went to Hamdi restaurant.

Now, Hooyo's kitchen is only serving American cadaan customers. Abdullaahi and his mom are now modernizing it now to American style restaurant where they will have bistro. I gave them to good advice where they need to stay open late, they need to include many American dishes like fries, burgers, etc.

You know what Menace, when it comes to business, Somalis know no rules. The guy who just opened Hamdi in Columbus, Ohio was helped by Abdullahi's father when he was becoming a co-owner of the Hamdi restaurant in Toronto in the 1990s. Abdullahi's father even lent the money to him and told him to return it to him whenever he wants. This same guy came here, opened a restaurant not that far from them, took many businesses away from them, and never gave them a call.

It is really weird. I've seen how the Indian businesses operate, and they make sure they don't take a market from other Indian businessmen and women in the same neighborhood. But it seems Somalis are different. It is everyone to his own when it comes to business.

Bro I support my boy Abdullahi to the fullest ...I take my whole family there, heck I was there last week..I completely destroyed the lamb shack...it's buffet after all ..

I also went to Hamdi this past Friday ..mind you ..I live in the West side..that's like 25 min driving ...I won't lie bro their food was superb ..but tell me why the portions was so small and that they be charging shit separately..like for instance, the drinks was a separate price...on top of that the meal came round to be $15..,,,and you just gave me a bariis that was surely measured with a cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending