Gerigoor appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they are very popular, and since they have been in the restaurant business for a long time, they know how to target audience and make a good food. The small portion they give is due to Somalis wasting food they don't want, so they want people who need more food (rice and spaghetti) ask for it.

You're right, they are bit expensive compare to other Somali restaurants, but I think it is due to service, food quality, and perhaps the hundreds of thousands of USD they spent on this new place. To my knowledge they spent $200K USD, so I think they want return quickly.

Abdullahi needs to take a page and be competitive. I think his siblings need customer service training as well. Just between you and me, though. I will tell him as well. I am a believer they need to hire waitresses who are working hard on satisfying customers. Do you see the waitresses in Hamdi restaurant? I swear any man who sees one of the ladies is going to fall in love as soon as he sees her. That girl was so gorgeous that whenever I see her, a chill goes thru my body.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Bro Horta why do they have all these pretty girls. What family allows Hamdi restaurant to hire their daughters in the land of hyenas.

Past Friday they had 4 girls. I couldn't flirt wth them because wifey was with me. Next time I go there I will check them out.

I heard Idman works at quruxlow on the weekends in MN :lebronwait::mjlol:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace you know they pay me with xalwa and shushumow. I got you if you ever come to MN, free federation, with mango juice, 5 dollars xawa, a bag of bajiiyo on the house.

menace

VIP
Menace you know they pay me with xalwa and shushumow. I got you if you ever come to MN, free federation, with mango juice, 5 dollars xawa, a bag of bajiiyo on the house.
I'm gonna hold you to that ..as a matter of fact I'm coming to MN in oct because I'm showing a relative to states ..stopping at Chicago and Indianapolis ..this dude is weird , nigga wants to watch a a car race in Indy...I'm just gonna drop him at the stadium and just hangout at downtown Indy ..

Bro Horta why do they have all these pretty girls. What family allows Hamdi restaurant to hire their daughters in the land of hyenas.

Past Friday they had 4 girls. I couldn't flirt wth them because wifey was with me. Next time I go there I will check them out.

I heard Idman works at quruxlow on the weekends in MN :lebronwait::mjlol:

Man, the girls are very pretty. I guess all Somali women are but one of the girls is uniquely beautiful. I think the families are letting them work there because they want to interact with Somalis. In any business, the ladies will interact with people, and I think the families have realized that it is preferrable they stay around with Somalis. Remember huge section of their customers are women, so they are letting the ladies serve the women as well since some of the women are not comfortable with men. I think it is a progress for the Somalis.

Idman is very very beautiful but lives in Minneapolis, MN. :D

menace

VIP
Sxb their business concept is well thought out ileen. Now ultra religious women will come to eat knowing they will attended to by a female ...on the other hand old thirstyhead like gerigoor will keep coming back just to get a smile :banderas::damn:

menace

VIP
When you reveal who Solid is I will come.

Stay away from that goof

Walahi I don't know who he is ..he has contacted privately and asked that I mediate ...I told him what you need and he agreed ..he is willing to let you know who he is

Walahi I don't know who he is ..he has contacted privately and asked that I mediate ...I told him what you need and he agreed ..he is willing to let you know who he is

Your son wants a face pic... He's gone too far. I tried coming to a resolution but he has rejected.

Winter is coming. War has begun.

He gave me some fake ass name. He claims we were in the same high school but that name is a damn fake. Get me everything I need to know about that animal.

N

not a mod

Delete the spam is ruining this forum

menace

VIP
Aabo! Is there anything else he can do short of face pic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts