Gerigoor and Idman's cousin, a self proclaimed king of all the Somalis, goes hard on Abgaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Are we talking about this man?:damedamn:
2014-05-25-20.02.25.jpg

If so his king of mj not anybody else:camby:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You are deliberately trying to derail my thread

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Waa runtiis boqorka wallahi. Abgaals are ungrateful fucks, Siad Barre made you into what you are fucking donkeys.

menace

VIP
H
Waa runtiis boqorka wallahi. Abgaals are ungrateful fucks, Siad Barre made you into what you are fucking donkeys.
ave you seen the other video where he crowned himself king in a motel 6 toilet with 2% caano

HalyeeyQaran

H

ave you seen the other video where he crowned himself king in a motel 6 toilet with 2% caano
He used to be my dugsi macalin wallahi. Next to the Dhulbahante coffee shop and Dahabshiil. He use to let me make the adhaan, he's a good man wallahi. I'm content with him as our king.

menace

VIP
He used to be my dugsi macalin wallahi. Next to the Dhulbahante coffee shop and Dahabshiil. He use to let me make the adhaan, he's a good man wallahi. I'm content with him as our king.

I swear I support him, absolutely because this dude is clean hearted and at the same time a confirmed lunatic

HalyeeyQaran

I swear I support him, absolutely because this dude is clean hearted and at the same time a confirmed lunatic
I support anyone who stands up for justice and truth. He is fit to be the king of Somalis worldwide. We are all his subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts