George W. Bush 'heartbroken' over Afghanistan pullout.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He started ALL this mess. If i were him i would just go hide in the corner and enjoy Texas cow rodeo.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He started ALL this mess. If i were him i would just go hide in the corner and enjoy Texas cow rodeo.
He was inexperienced and surrounded by neocons, towards the end he started to take control of his presidency. I always liked him for some reason, Cheney and Rumsfeld though...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He was inexperienced and surrounded by neocons, towards the end he started to take control of his presidency. I always liked him for some reason, Cheney and Rumsfeld though...

Rumsfeld is dead, but Cheney? I don't like his eyes. There is some human-ness about him tho- he has a lesbian daughter.

Rumsfeld:
as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know

1626440430267.png

sincity need to confirm neoconservatives are wrong by first figuring out all the unknown unknowns

Last edited:
You cant help uncivilized brutes, he did his job of eradicating AlQaeda in the region. Taliban won't make the mistake of allowing terrorists to operate in Afghanistan.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
You cant help uncivilized brutes, he did his job of eradicating AlQaeda in the region. Taliban won't make the mistake of allowing terrorists to operate in Afghanistan.
They are still their but we dont know their locations.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
US has lost every single war since Vietnam think about that for a second

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Honestly, if 20 years of US intervention couldn't help Afghanistan, then there is no hope.
This was a good move by the US.

Its not the intervention but rather their handling has been abysmal.

Even their withdrawal was shambolic, they left their biggest base (100,000 US troops at its peak) without any warning, ditching nearly all their resources and 5000 prisoners. They did not even inform the base commander or the Afghan soldiers guarding the base.

Even the Iraq war was shambolic in its implementation.

reer

VIP
Its not the intervention but rather their handling has been abysmal.

Even their withdrawal was shambolic, they left their biggest base (100,000 US troops at its peak) without any warning, ditching nearly all their resources and 5000 prisoners. They did not even inform the base commander or the Afghan soldiers guarding the base.

Even the Iraq war was shambolic in its implementation.
us foreign policy has fueled the flames of nuclear proliferation. they refused to help ukraine after giving up leftover soviet nukes. now no one wants to be invaded like iraq or crimea or deposed like gaddafi. their hardpower policy has proven to be counter productive.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
us foreign policy has fueled the flames of nuclear proliferation. they refused to help ukraine after giving up leftover soviet nukes. now no one wants to be invaded like iraq or crimea or deposed like gaddafi. their hardpower policy has proven to be counter productive.
Americans know how to deal with Arabs only but are powerless against the rest of the world.

Americas have the cartels and drug lords

west Europe have European union

east Europe have Russia

the east has china and its allies.

Australia is isolated

Africa is a shithole and France is the overlord there.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

That's an altogether different point tho.

I am talking about the strategic mismanagement of the US, the lack of planning or care in any of their conflicts. They have a habit of underestimating every opposition.

reer

VIP
That's an altogether different point tho.

I am talking about the strategic mismanagement of the US, the lack of planning or care in any of their conflicts. They have a habit of underestimating every opposition.
delusions of grandeur like the ussr/russia. waxay u maleynayaan they can just steamroll anywhere they want but take Ls like in the caucasus vietnam etc.