Geography Now video on Somalia coming next

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
But our seat in the Arab league is what’s keeping the failed state of Somalia relevant these days. We would probably be 100% forgotten and thrown aside with we leave.
As opposed to staying famous for being a shit hole in a cursed organisation where members partake in the destruction of your country courtesy of your friendly neighbours in Doha and UAE.

No point in leaving though that'd just further isolate Somalia

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I hear this crap for the first time :ftw9nwa:. I heard though that the name Mogadishu could mean Meqedesha (a place of prayer/ a temple) in Amharic/Tigrigna/Geez but not all the other nonsense.

Why do Amharas think Somali was part of their empire?
Provide full details , instead of deflecting ,
You claim Zeila, Bosaaso and Mogadishu as yours wtf and then run away when you cannot provide any substantial accuracies
This isn't something strange coming from Amharas , so let's be frankly honest , there's no need of sugarcoating.
It seems like your people claim significant territories , dismiss historical records by fooling the entire world with your expansionist ideology not all horners fell under Menelik.

That should be clear
Mogadishu is neither Meqedesha nor the Persian word for Maqd As Shah

It derives from Muuq disho which is a somali word

Lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
As opposed to staying famous for being a shit hole in a cursed organisation where members partake in the destruction of your country courtesy of your friendly neighbours in Doha and UAE.

No point in leaving though that'd just further isolate Somalia
War waa yaab , some people believe in this bs as if it contributes anything to Somalis other than being exploited
We are better off without that pathetic league
I wished the 1969 coup had never happened and that Sharmarke was alive , it have been a different timeline an alternate history , I believe this is what enabled the mess we are currently in today.

I Stand For SomExit

We must remove Arabic from our banknotes, from the billboards , signs etc completely removing this secondary official language.
It doesn't mean that we will ban the use of Arabic , but it'll restore our sovereignty's dignity.

Ban any curriculum associated with MENA countries , outlaw the Wahhabi/Salafist ideologies and monitor suspicious individuals that are deemed liable , pose a national danger and security risk.
Shut down indoctrination facilities and tackle mass corruption.
We must challenge the underlying factors in order to overcome these obstacles.
Somali language should be made mandatory in all public places.

No more foreign languages used only for educational purposes.

Why do Amharas think Somali was part of their empire?
Provide full details , instead of deflecting ,
You claim Zeila, Bosaaso and Mogadishu as yours wtf and then run away when you cannot provide any substantial accuracies
This isn't something strange coming from Amharas , so let's be frankly honest , there's no need of sugarcoating.
It seems like your people claim significant territories , dismiss historical records by fooling the entire world with your expansionist ideology not all horners fell under Menelik.

That should be clear
Mogadishu is neither Meqedesha nor the Persian word for Maqd As Shah

It derives from Muuq disho which is a somali word

Lol

No they don't think. End of the story.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
War waa yaab , some people believe in this bs as if it contributes anything to Somalis other than being exploited
We are better off without that pathetic league
I wished the 1969 coup had never happened and that Sharmarke was alive , it have been a different timeline an alternate history , I believe this is what enabled the mess we are currently in today.

I Stand For SomExit

We must remove Arabic from our banknotes, from the billboards , signs etc completely removing this secondary official language.
It doesn't mean that we will ban the use of Arabic , but it'll restore our sovereignty's dignity.

Ban any curriculum associated with MENA countries , outlaw the Wahhabi/Salafist ideologies and monitor suspicious individuals that are deemed liable , pose a national danger and security risk.
Shut down indoctrination facilities and tackle mass corruption.
We must challenge the underlying factors in order to overcome these obstacles.
Somali language should be made mandatory in all public places.

No more foreign languages used only for educational purposes.
You can either use the wonders of globalisation or be hurt by it. I'd rather we use it to get ahead and leverage the ties we have there. Somalia has faced international isolation before and it was absolutely shit no need to go through it again.

I'm definitely with you on purging Arabic out of the public

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Geledi Sultanate
Ajuuraan Sultanate
Adal Sultanate
Majeerteen Sultanate
Hobyo Sultanate or South Majeerteen Sultanate
Warsangali Sultanate

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
He’s taking a break from YouTube so i don’t think it will be uploaded anytime soon. He’s cleaning up the liberal mess in his home state Cali

You guys are here insulting the guy like he's not gonna read this ( after someone here sends him the link of course) and then you're expecting him to say nice things about you :wtf:

geeljires be : war say something nice about us modafaka or we will harrass you
tumblr_ohygde6n0o1rvtprso1_500.gif

geography now som.JPG

We are next alphabetically after Solomon Islands :mjkkk:

I wonder what he'll say for the demographic section. 85% ethnic Somali according to Wikipedia.

The physical geography section will probably be boring.

Trending