Geography now guy will embarrass Somalis on Somalia episode coming soon.

I have notice, the geography now guy is very biased towards Somalis. In Kenya episode he didn’t even mention Somalis. In Djibouti, he down played Somalis and called them Issas. In Arabic league episode, brought some Egyptian guy saying they using the word Somali to insult people. Also,In Ethiopia episode he down played Somalis again lower our population. Didn’t even mention us. Even the “Regions of Ethiopians” he used very bad Somali picture like poor refugees and even included Sudanese. Whilst he using good modelling Xabaashi people and praising them.
He soon going to do episode on Somalia. We need to contact him. Give people good image of Somalia. This literally good PR for Somalia and Somalis in general. We need to send him our rich history and good looking Somali pictures. Otherwise he will embarrass Somali people and talk about poverty, piracy and use Somali pictures that look like Barkhad. Please someone contact him.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have notice, the geography now guy is very biased towards Somalis. In Kenya episode he didn’t even mention Somalis. In Djibouti, he down played Somalis and called them Issas. In Arabic league episode, brought some Egyptian guy saying they using the word Somali to insult people. Also,In Ethiopia episode he down played Somalis again lower our population. Didn’t even mention us. Even the “Regions of Ethiopians” he used very bad Somali picture like poor refugees and even included Sudanese. Whilst he using good modelling Xabaashi people and praising them.
He soon going to do episode on Somalia. We need to contact him. Give people good image of Somalia. This literally good PR for Somalia and Somalis in general. We need to send him our rich history and good looking Somali pictures. Otherwise he will embarrass Somali people and talk about poverty, piracy and use Somali pictures that look like Barkhad. Please someone contact him.
he won't be making any new vids for a while

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We’re the laughing stock of the world
:francis:
nope reer mugabe is paying reparations to the whites farmers

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Calm down sxb, Somalia is nowhere near close, with each episode it takes up to a month or two to create such content on that particular subject, also he uses Fan Flag Friday and other Spoilers to fill in the gap,
He's just finished Singapore section, next is Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands and then Somalia , so it would probably take six months to complete all these segments , him and his team most of the time do researches on subjects they want to cover or even travel there and do Geograbees
Although he dropped a video last week , well, he won't be including anything for while.
So there's a slight probability that Somalia wont be featured this year if my prediction are correct it could be the featured next year.

Relax, take a breather and do some cardios, pre occupy yourself with something , trust me fidgeting is not good for your health , try to distract yourself and you'll see time will fly lol

OffTheDome

Proud American
nope reer mugabe is paying reparations to the whites farmers
forgot about that shit, I remember seeing Zimbabwean field workers hugging the White farmers when they returned to Zimbabwe
:dead: :drakelaugh:

VIP
This brother is hyperventilating, get him some medical attention asap :drakelaugh::russ:

giphy (8).gif

Trending

Latest posts