Geography Now guy goes to Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
War kalsoonidey isku qabaan rer somaliland waa maxay? Maxay adduunkoo dhan ugu yabooh daa oo ey is ku ogtahay? Meel nightlife jirin oo wadada dheeqo ah maxay dadka ugu yeeraan?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This nigga will go to Somaliland and then wants to go to Norway..It's like going to the Middle Ages and then coming back to the 21st Century:russ:

Too chicken to visit South Somalia.
Being a chicken, in this case, would mean having a body with attached limbs and a beating heart.

I would go to Sothern Somalia... if I had a chance of survival that is. :damn:

Chilling in Mogadishu would decrease your life expectancy every second just by probability.:whew:

Keeysan

The humble one
If he uses “gentle/easy going” words then it’s probably bad. Remember his episode in Saudi

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am gonna sub, I love Hargiesa and can't wait for the final video. The city grows and improves with every video I watch :)

Is this what Somalilanders waste their slow, 1 gb internett for:faysalwtf:
Think about being the mother and seeing your son wasting half of your internett on Geography now:lolbron:

Keo

VIP
I don't know why Somalis want balkanisation of Somalia. The powers that be have basically achieved their goal. How can you even work towards Greater Somalia if these people want to secede? Do they want to break Somalia until there is nothing left of Somalia? Somalis will just become weaker and weaker while the neighboring regions Ethiopia and Kenya get stronger.

20190422_121909.jpg
20190422_101856.jpg

:dead:

I don't know why Somalis want balkanisation of Somalia. The powers that be have basically achieved their goal. How can you even work towards Greater Somalia if these people want to secede? Do they want to break Somalia until there is nothing left of Somalia? Somalis will just become weaker and weaker while the neighboring regions Ethiopia and Kenya get stronger.
In the coming decades, Somalia will become an exotic holiday destination/beach resort for the Turks. The Turks will make good use of the tribal primitives and their land when they're done securing the shithole and transform into their holiday colony.
:mjlol:

Turkish-Embassy-in-Somalia-1024x660.jpg

Last edited:
Never Again!

Somaliland will not be fooled to join you southies or puntites, Again, Never, Ever!!. I wonder, what do you need from us somalilanders? Why don't you fix your shythole south first then maybe we can talk. You can't even secure mogadishu yet you want us to join you in your mess?? Never Again!!

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The Geography Now dude is getting acquainted with the shithole tribal politics of Somalia/Somaliweyn...

Also among all ethnic Somali communities in the west, Somaliland diaspora is the most dynamic and potent producing what rummored to be one of the contenders of British premiership.
sheffield-mayor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts