Genuine question to all Somalis on this site

Why are Somalis so careless about the affairs of their government?

Aren't they not aware of every decision, every corruption they're engaged in directly affects their daily lives?

The constitution hasn't been completed for more 23 years?
Wtf are they writing in this constitution?
Are they trying to find anti matter or inventing a machine that can travel at the speed of light or what?

Somali politicians have done every possible thing that any other country would never accept.

Every university graduate who's jobless is because of these politicians bad decisions.
Every mom, child, young persons who dies of treatable diseases is because of them.
Every person who dies of starvation is because of them.

I don't really understand why the hell 18 million citizens of Somalia are absolutely careless about their own damn life.
How can i be careless about someone ruining my life on daily basis.
Someone killing me my family, makes my life the worst life experience in the entire world.

Worst healthcare services, most expensive electricity, worst education, worst road network, worst security, worst economic development, worst justice system, worst food security, worst drug & food safety in the world. How can people who are responsible for all these problems to 18 million people rewarded for their evil actions.

Wlhi i sometimes feel Somalis are very retarded people by a very large margin?

Aren't they not aware of every decision, every corruption they're engaged in directly affects their daily lives?

Are they trying to find anti matter or inventing a machine that can travel at the speed of light or what?

Somali politicians have done every possible thing that any other country would never accept.

Every university graduate who's jobless is because of these politicians bad decisions.
Every mom, child, young persons who dies of treatable diseases is because of them.

I don't really understand why the hell 18 million citizens of Somalia are absolutely careless about their own damn life.
Someone killing me my family, makes my life the worst life experience in the entire world.

Worst healthcare services, most expensive electricity, worst education, worst road network, worst security, worst economic development, worst justice system, worst food security, worst drug & food safety in the world. How can people who are responsible for all these problems to 18 million people rewarded for their evil actions.

You pick the wrong leaders that’s why.

Our society and people are finished. Waa xoolo iska socoto. People online can post propaganda but the reality on the ground is that things are looking bleak and nothing is changing any time soon.

The current government high officials are buying land and building property in a rate that hasn't been seen...booli qaran oo waalan aa socda.

Amisom are still chilling in Somalia after what nearly 16 years without gaining a clear victory whilst Ethiopia and Kenya do what they please in our lands whilst we serve our gabdhos to them in their barracks.

No future, no stability, no justice, no infrastructure, no job prospects but no one can say a thing against the government or you will be labelled as an Al-shabaab sympathiser.

I pray that Allah gives us a strong, God fearing and just leader who thinks of the future generations and leaves them with a strong country/government that they can lean on and rely on.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The recent scandal of the slow girl gained attention due to the whole world laughing at her. The scandal has garnered more attention in somali spaces then hunger, poverty and governments corruption. Many of our people have access to facebook and tiktok but don’t care about their countries politics, not even their qabiils politics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Nanat, I already discussed the solution to this cultural decay and requires a cultural revolution, without such thing, no matter wat system u propose or I propose or anyone proposes, will rott from within due to the cultural decay.

The cultural revolution needs to start with the following. Create a model citizen model, use bantu-madhiban-minority clans as a template and demand all clans must strive to reach their productivity.

Secondly create a 'caste' called 'dambiile' for criminals/corruption, every clan must send their qashin there and refuse them marriage to your males/females, name/shame them on media-facebook so their socially isolated, refuse them in your mosques or clan social circles, refuse them work or scholarship opportunity, essentially what you want is they eventually become like 'm1dgan' status. This will then make him think 'carefully' if he wants to be corrupt or criminal because he will 'lose' a-lot more socially then what he gained.

If we don't hold ourselves accountable and be tough on each other, why do u pray to god? he holds everyone accountable and even stronger. That's why he says im not fixing your social issues if u dont fix yourselves and hold yourselves accountable.

It's insanity when maybe 1000 ppl across all clans hold 15 million ppl hostage so they can commit crimes and corruption and know their clan will still defend them. As long as those conditions are present, Somalia will forever be 4th world nation.

Last edited:
Somalia is also believed to have 110 billion barrels of oil reserves.
That like 18 trillion dollars.
If we managed to only get 15% of that money we would be super wealthy

Somalia and the Somali people don't care about infrastructure development, accountability, international standing, fairmess and institutions etc... you have to remember that Somalia was a pre-fuedal society within your grandparents lifetime so you have to be realistic with your expectations.

Somalia revolves around:

• Clan fueds and politics
• Remmittance money
• Isbaaro
• Khat (Grown in Kenya)
• Pastoralism (Goats and Camel)
• Building cheap hotels and "ports"
• Nepotism
• Tahriib (human trafficking)

In 500 years Somalia might be as advanced as Mongolia or Togo if were lucky.

my qabiil above my neighboring tuulos qabiil

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This social culture that is embedded in all clans that they will protect and defend their clan wicked ppl will only result in all clans doing the same. The only winner is criminals and corrupt people who will be like let me milk this for my personal interest while they know their clan will clan clap for them.

No clan wins in this stalemate because all the clans will continue living in 4th world conditions, while we become the laughing stock in the world. War iska gabta Dadkina xun at a social level. Stop relying on rule of law and institutions which will only work when there is a healthy social base. If the social base is cancerous then no matter what rule of law or instiutuion u build, the cancer will spread inside there and rendering the whole system useless and making you the laughing stock of the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nanat the first predictor of any region in Somalia heading towards 1st world status is you will see that region or city do a cultural revolution. Even if it happens at the tuulo level, that tuulo will be 1st world, becuz it has sidelined it 'qashin' while they also will create model citizen ku dayo for their kids usins the clan with the least crime or corruption and hard work(madhiban, bantu, .5 clans). Till this happens and someone leads the way, the nation won't upgrade to the new cultural supremacy competition. I only wish it was my tuulo that kick-starts it.

The whole world will rush to us as 'umad isla hisabtamo' and 'trustworthy', while god will bless us and help us as we began the 'social accountability' to remove qashinka not sitting there hoping god will change us when he explicitly made it clear he won't, only when you begin the change will god help..

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts