Genuine question: How come we are cool with bleaching hair and dying it but not skin?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
skin bleaching can cause cancer, also, it’s much more dangerous than hair bleaching/dying. Don’t compare the two when they’re not comparable.

No self-respecting-educated human being would bleach their skin.

Cartman

reformed
skin bleaching can cause cancer, also, it’s much more dangerous than hair bleaching/dying. Don’t compare the two when they’re not comparable.

No self-respecting-educated human being would bleach their skin.
Name 5 black celebrities known for bleaching who got cancer. If you have melanin as a base starter you’ll always rejuvenate it you just also need to use sun screen :duck:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Name 5 black celebrities known for bleaching who got cancer. If you have melanin as a base starter you’ll always rejuvenate it you just also need to use sun screen :duck:
Listen. If you’re gonna bleach, go ahead and bleach.

You don’t gotta justify it to us or lie to yourself.

63719DF9-8ED7-4A84-8A25-A3F41A75D2BD.gif

skin is the largest organ. the part of the hair u bleach is dead plus it can grow back. and the dark social aspect of bleaching skin yada yada

cuz u can dye ur hair, cut it and it’ll grow back normally with very little risk, bleaching ur skin on the other hand will f*ck u up for rest of ur life and you’ll differently have cancer among other health issues

Not the same at all.

Bleaching your skin can cause cancer and other skin issues.

The same can never be said for hair. Also, our hair is there to adorn us, so there is no problem trying different styles and cuts. If it doesn't workout well, you can always shave it.

Why can you bleach your hair blonde and not be called a self hater but if you want to look like a vampire you are racist against yourself? :dwill: :hmm:
Also why don’t people dye their skin unnatural colors like people do with hair and or change contacts? It’s like the one part of the body that is the inappropriate to edit to your desire.

Why can white people tan 1-5 shades darker than they are and it’s cool, but a dark skin person cannot bleach 1-5 shades lighter? :mjdontkno::hmm:
Honestly idk but for some reason it’s always tied into wanting to be white so maybe it’s because people think you are feeding into white supermacy which is still very much alive today. Funny thing is whites aren’t the only ones who have lighter skin but man or woman you will be the topic of discussion for many ppl I’m not sure why but in the age of gender swapping it’s still taboo. I personally don’t give a f*ck long as u are happy being your race it doesn’t matter if u tan or lighten

I believe it’s cuz they’re are currently is no efficient and permanent way to lighten skin dramatically anyways so most ppl who lighten are walking around looking like pale uneven fools but the second cosmetic gene editing takes off ppl switching skin colors like hair dying it will be the norm. At the most Will be seen in the same light as plastic surgery. A lot of Indians will starve for months to afford it and make themselves Caucasian & hella somali girls gonna start looking like rihanna 😂

Last edited:

Trending