Genuine question: How come we are cool with bleaching hair and dying it but not skin?

Cartman

reformed
Why can you bleach your hair blonde and not be called a self hater but if you want to look like a vampire you are racist against yourself? :dwill: :hmm:
Also why don’t people dye their skin unnatural colors like people do with hair and or change contacts? It’s like the one part of the body that is the inappropriate to edit to your desire.

Why can white people tan 1-5 shades darker than they are and it’s cool, but a dark skin person cannot bleach 1-5 shades lighter? :mjdontkno::hmm:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Unfortunately because the white person will eventually go back to being white and pale while the madow continues bleaching:pachah1:

Cartman

reformed
Hair bleach covers less surface area so its not the same and its the only way for people with darker hair to lighten it.
The only way for people with darker skin to lighten it is bleach too. They’re the same, honestly there is more of a difference in hair than there is skin. Skin you only get color while hair it’s texture and color but it’s cool to manipulate and skin is not. I would identify more with my hair than my skin because my hair is more unique due to cut style texture and color than my skin will ever be:duck: :ivers:

The only way for people with darker skin to lighten it is bleach too. They’re the same, honestly there is more of a difference in hair than there is skin. Skin you only get color while hair it’s texture and color but it’s cool to manipulate and skin is not. I would identify more with my hair than my skin because my hair is more unique due to cut style texture and color than my skin will ever be:duck: :ivers:

giphy.gif

Cartman

reformed
I think it’s racist how you allow the race that suppressed the color of skin to manipulate their skin color yet we suppress ourselves by not allowing free real estate on every color known to man :mjdontkno:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
No bleaching your hair is nothing compared to bleaching your skin there’s health concerns associated with lightning the skin with harsh chemicals even your organs can fail to work.

Cartman

reformed
No bleaching your hair is nothing compared to bleaching your skin there’s health concerns associated with lightning the skin with harsh chemicals even your organs can fail to work.
Warya don’t give depressed people ideas so un PC talking about death on people. If they want to bleach their skin it’s their SJW given right and I’m tired of my skin color not allowing me to take advantage of these privileges :browtf:

Why can you bleach your hair blonde and not be called a self hater but if you want to look like a vampire you are racist against yourself? :dwill: :hmm:
Also why don’t people dye their skin unnatural colors like people do with hair and or change contacts? It’s like the one part of the body that is the inappropriate to edit to your desire.

Why can white people tan 1-5 shades darker than they are and it’s cool, but a dark skin person cannot bleach 1-5 shades lighter? :mjdontkno::hmm:

who says we don’t? I mean personally I think anyone that colors their hair or skin in unnatural color has some deep issues they need to work on. Imagine being a black girl with blond hair? :confused: Thats like being cadaan with Afro or African braids.