Genuine question for the girls

How does it make you feel if a guy who likes you approaches you?
How do you react? Do you tell him to f*ck off or give him your number? If he invites you to go out would you accept it ? Do you treat guys differently based on their, race, religion or appearance?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Its awkward. At least on my end. If he's miskiin then i feel bad :(.

I judge on a case by case analysis. Depends on the guy and how well we mesh together.

I do treat guys from different races/religions differently. Different standards and different expectations/requirements that need to be met.

Its awkward. At least on my end. If he's miskiin then i feel bad :(.

I judge on a case by case analysis. Depends on the guy and how well we mesh together.

I do treat guys from different races/religions differently. Different standards and different expectations/requirements that need to be met.
Are there some guys you treat worse or better.
Why different requirements?
What do you prefer miskiin guys or guys with attitude who think they can conquer the world?

General Asad

Are there some guys you treat worse or better.
Why different requirements?
What do you prefer miskiin guys or guys with attitude who think they can conquer the world?
I treat some men better by how they dress, look etc. If I don't like them for whatever reason, he will inevitably be snubbed and be treated like the trash he is. :gaasdrink:

Ajnabi men grow up in households where love and affection is encouraged, so I expect them to come bearing gifts more then other men.

Not 100% miskiin because that is a red flag. But a mixture of bad boy and miskiin. 50/50. Definitely would want a leader, not a follower!

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I hate men approaching me on the streets regardless of race. And men that stare are the worst uff. I expect him to magically know where I live and come direct to talk to my dad first.

:russ:

I treat some men better by how they dress, look etc. If I don't like them for whatever reason, he will inevitably be snubbed and be treated like the trash he is. :gaasdrink:

Ajnabi men grow up in households where love and affection is encouraged, so I expect them to come bearing gifts more then other men.

Not 100% miskiin because that is a red flag. But a mixture of bad boy and miskiin. 50/50. Definitely would want a leader, not a follower!
That's a misconception.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Oh my days , a guy yesterday at work came into fix something and he had to come to ME out of all people, to find what door to fix.

I'm a nice girl I always smile and make them feel good.

Anyway he keeped smiling at me each time I walked passed him while he was fixing the door.

He started to annoy me, but he was cute.

General Asad

I've worked with Italians, too metrosexual if you ask me.. Maybe that's what you like about them :icon lol::icon lol:
But watch out they can be lowkey racist without you even noticing it :icon lol:

There are a lot of exchange italian students on my college campus and they're pretty straightforward when it comes to love. A couple of them told me that marriage is something they pride themselves on is marriage; divorce is shameful. Their behaviour might seem 'simpish' but I personally find it refreshing :nvjpqts:.

I agree about racist part. A lot of racists disguise their hate for you with lust. Its disturbing/creepy. In America, they call it 'hate/f***'.

How does it make you feel if a guy who likes you approaches you?
How do you react? Do you tell him to f*ck off or give him your number? If he invites you to go out would you accept it ? Do you treat guys differently based on their, race, religion or appearance?
Haram to be with non mahram

I tho you were muslim and here you talking about non Muslim man or muslim man approaching you
:bell:

Trending

Latest posts