Gentrification

(Elliot-Park is a neighborhood located in South Minneapolis, right next to Cedar-Riverside)

Right in front of my old dugsi in Elliot-Park, I saw a huge fancy apartment building get built, modern, it's a big contrast to the brick buildings all around it.

I'm worried this is one of the first signs that Elliot-Park is getting gentrified.

This neighborhood has sentimental value to me, I remember going to Elliot Park after dugsi each day, going to the maqaayad and playing with my friends, seeing my Ayeeyo, among other things.

Why are these cadaans always doing this smh, now the rent is going to go up for all the Somalis who can barely afford it anyway.
:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
(Elliot-Park is a neighborhood located in South Minneapolis, right next to Cedar-Riverside)

Right in front of my old dugsi in Elliot-Park, I saw a huge fancy apartment building get built, modern, it's a big contrast to the brick buildings all around it.

I'm worried this is one of the first signs that Elliot-Park is getting gentrified.

This neighborhood has sentimental value to me, I remember going to Elliot Park after dugsi each day, going to the maqaayad and playing with my friends, seeing my Ayeeyo, among other things.

Why are these cadaans always doing this smh, now the rent is going to go up for all the Somalis who can barely afford it anyway.
:farmajoyaab:

The rent is already high every where in Mpls, which world do u live in? Get ready for MN to be like NY. We need to exodus to North Dakota

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You've been there for 30 years. All this time you have been renting instead of buying.

:snoop:

Huuno thats not my money. Its Allaah swt money. :)

Mortgage waa Riba :)

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Huuno thats not my money. Its Allaah swt money. :)

Mortgage waa Riba :)
Credit cards are haram too but you don't see people complaining about that. Muslims are selectively choosing what's good or bad and it's affecting their living standards.

:russsmug:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Credit cards are haram too but you don't see people complaining about that. Muslims are selectively choosing what's good or bad and it's affecting their living standards.

:russsmug:

I personally do not have a credit card, Why do i need a credit card when my bank account is unlimited credit card with no interest
1628082942330.png

Trending

Latest posts