Genocide watch says it could happen in India

Impossible if it did happen there would be no way pakistan who's on the border and hostile to india would sit by. Its very possible this could lead to nuclear war

This is gonna be the Uyghur situation but worse. I pray it never happens but it seems almost inevitable at this point, given how popular anti-muslim sentiments are in India. What exactly can they do to prepare?

Its our fault as Muslims for getting ourselves into this position.
Imagine telling a Mughal prince that his grandson will be living in fear of hindus.
Effing hindus!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I say give pakistan more land and send the muslims there. Make Pakistan 99% muslim and india 99% hindu, only leaving non-hindu/Muslims like sikhs, jains, ahmadi and Christians

India is always on the verge of genocide, the hindu nationalists are constantly provoking conflict. And they always have mini genocides from time to time.

Apollo

VIP
We should import all the persecuted Muslims from Asia as refugees to Somalia, so we can keep our soft hair.

/Joking. :mjlol:

reer

VIP
We should import all the persecuted Muslims from Asia as refugees to Somalia, so we can keep our soft hair.

/Joking. :mjlol:
uyghurs fared well considering they bordered both china and the ussr. divided geeljires would have been annihilated. bring in the uyghurs we could learn alot from them.

Apollo

VIP
uyghurs fared well considering they bordered both china and the ussr. divided geeljires would have been annihilated. bring in the uyghurs we could learn alot from them.

Hot Hapa chicks. :banderas:

Pajeet women though, not so fond of (raccoon eye circles and high body fat at weird spots). :mjkkk:

It is not about skin color. Even if they had the same skin color, still think Uyghur women are better looking.

Bollywood is not representative of how most Indians look like.
I see tons of indian girls where I live and they look good I dont care about Bollywood

Hot Indian girls

Attachments

• Janina+Gavankar+Makeup+Smoky+Eyes+LKggmE-U4Anl.jpg
    Janina+Gavankar+Makeup+Smoky+Eyes+LKggmE-U4Anl.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Noureen+DeWulf+Makeup+Smoky+Eyes+5QeOPPWsc2zx.jpg
    Noureen+DeWulf+Makeup+Smoky+Eyes+5QeOPPWsc2zx.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 45
I say give pakistan more land and send the muslims there. Make Pakistan 99% muslim and india 99% hindu, only leaving non-hindu/Muslims like sikhs, jains, ahmadi and Christians
Muslims are scattered all around India the borders would be cursed if they all decided to do that.

Trending

Latest posts