Genetics hack in your own basement

Apparently there is this tec called crispr you can use it to gene editing. There are alot of people doing it right now åt home.
There are multiple company that can decide your child features like if you want to your child to have blue aye, green ayes or give them immunity to gene related disease.

Are you positive toward gene editing?
Thoughts

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It'll probably be a reality within a decade. Don't care about ppl changing their genetics since even a inheritable gene wouldn't affect the rest of us.

More concerned with school shooters mixing up rona virus 2.0 in their basements

It'll probably be a reality within a decade. Don't care about ppl changing their genetics since even a inheritable gene wouldn't affect the rest of us.

More concerned with school shooters mixing up rona virus 2.0 in their basements
Its not that hard. I can do this kind of start up in Somalia to help women who cant have children. This would cost me just under 40k
Also medication in india is very cheap.

Apparently there is this tec called crispr you can use it to gene editing. There are alot of people doing it right now åt home.
There are multiple company that can decide your child features like if you want to your child to have blue aye, green ayes or give them immunity to gene related disease.

Are you positive toward gene editing?
Thoughts
f*ck no. I ain't making the X-Men fam. I'll keep my God given genes.

Trending