Generic Arab haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Aren't you tired of the generic undercut that is standard haircut among MENA youth in the West?

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Not really concerned with other men’s hairs but I’m giving becoming a Somali skin head serious thought.

I used to get high tops but stopped ever since been growing my hair out for 2 years but occasionally get it trimmed to keep it neat.

Don't want to look homeless :ehh:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not really concerned with other men’s hairs but I’m giving becoming a Somali skin head serious thought.
I am one, just do it, we have good head shapes and we're black so it's calm. You'll be fine. Showers have never been better.

Aren't you tired of the generic undercut that is standard haircut among MENA youth in the West?
Why are you even looking at these hairy monkeys? they wouldn't even spare a second to look at you. Damn modern day somalis are pathetic always focusing on others, while letting our community fail. We need to start focusing on furthering our own community rather than competing with fag boys.

:kodaksmiley::manny:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why are you even looking at these hairy monkeys? they wouldn't even spare a second to look at you. Damn modern day somalis are pathetic always focusing on others, while letting our community fail. We need to start focusing on furthering our own community rather than competing with fag boys.

:kodaksmiley::manny:

I am not Somali. I am Bosniak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts