Generational differences between older ethnic men and the new Diaspora generation

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
You can all chime in on what you have noticed with your own family or even in public/ethnic community. One thing I have noticed of myself is how I’m more financially fiscal with my income in comparison to my old man. I know where every dollar of my income is being spent and I’m not as open handed as the older generation with relations to the ethnic opposite gender. I believe it has to do with the experiences had here in the west and the way of life. For example, I wouldn’t pay the tab for ethnic female relatives/acquaintances at an outing dinner while my old man would cover the bill even if he knew the ethnic women barely.

You can all chime in on what you have noticed with your own family or even in public/ethnic community. One thing I have noticed of myself is how I’m more financially fiscal with my income in comparison to my old man. I know where every dollar of my income is being spent and I’m not as open handed as the older generation with relations to the ethnic opposite gender. I believe it has to do with the experiences had here in the west and the way of life. For example, I wouldn’t pay the tab for ethnic female relatives/acquaintances at an outing dinner while my old man would cover the bill even if he knew the ethnic women barely.
it's good to be frugal with your spending but don't be a miser.

Trending

Latest posts