General Xuud responds to VP Dabageed

Jungle

VIP

I actually agree with the crazy old man here. VP Dabageed said once again that President Guudlaawe will visit Beledweyne soon for the elections.

Jungle

VIP
@InaShaqalle Whats your view on this? Are you not from Hirshabelle?

Explain to me why XL wont allow President Guudlaawe to come to Beledweyne when Waare and Osoble were welcomed in Jowhar.

Well Done Reaction GIF

Masha'Allahi sxb @Jungle this is what we want to see, you reer Hirshabelle focusing and reporting on your Hirshabelle affairs and not Galmudugs which aint your affairs.

Sxb inform us daily on whats going on in Hirshabelle, judging from the recent affairs a deadly struggle in Hirshabelle for power and dominance (Hiiraan VS S/dhexe) is inevitable in the near future.

Jungle

VIP
Well Done Reaction GIF

Masha'Allahi sxb @Jungle this is what we want to see, you reer Hirshabelle focusing and reporting on your Hirshabelle affairs and not Galmudugs which aint your affairs.

Sxb inform us daily on whats going on in Hirshabelle, judging from the recent affairs a deadly struggle in Hirshabelle for power and dominance is inevitable in the near future.
warya I have more of a right to speak on gm than any non hg on here.

There will be no fighting on our side. Abgaal weligiis dad kuma duulin walaal. Thats not what we do. Guudlaawe is being praised by everyone after his successful elections and if the lower house go smooth as well he isn't going anywhere till after his term. He isnt some laangaab that can be removed especially with 18 mudulood parliament members + whoever else is mucaarad backing him. Someone should tell XL this.

@Jungle sorry for the late reply I was working. Yes I am reer Hiiraan and the situation is simple we support Gen Xuud and we view Guudlaawe as a Failmaajo puppet who lacks legitimacy but we don't have a problem with Abgaal. The gentlemen's agreement needs to be adhered to.

My brother @Kheyre is more qualified to explain the finer details than I

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle sorry for the late reply I was working. Yes I am reer Hiiraan and the situation is simple we support Gen Xuud and we view Guudlaawe as a Failmaajo puppet who lacks legitimacy but we don't have a problem with Abgaal. The gentlemen's agreement needs to be adhered to.

My brother @Kheyre is more qualified to explain the finer details than I
The gentlemans agreement often mentioned by xl has been torn up and thrown in the bin and I agree as everybody should have an opportunity to be president not just 1 qabil. 14 qabils in hiraan and around 6 in Middle Shabelle so no one clan can claim presidency.

You people are reer baadiiye and its not even a diss. If another abgaal besides Guudlaawe or gaaljecel became president you'd have the same problem. The gentlemans agreement would work if your the largest clan and with the most funds or hub but theres none of that. No savy politicians also. Good luck with Xuud.

Let's avoid getting into a slanging match. Personally Beledweyne should be the state capital not Jowhar, my preference is the capital not the state presidency

XL position is simple, when you were Vice President, whatever Middle Shabelle had has to come to Hiiraan.

We split power based on regions first and then on clans.

Hiiraan had Speaker and Presidency.

Middle Shabelle had Capital, VP and A Grade Ministries and Commanders.

Now thanks to Failmaajo Middle Shabelle has the Capital, Presidency and Speaker, that’s a recipe for disaster and won’t work.

Hiiraan has only a VP with the worst person in the world representing it.

You need to balance the state power.

You keep mentioning 18 Mudolood member parliament, remember Wasiir Caadle speech? Parliament is going to be overlooked and Xawaadle will get their proper representation. The reason why we have less MPs is because we had presidency reserved for us as according to the IGAD agreement.

Jungle

VIP

XL position is simple, when you were Vice President, whatever Middle Shabelle had has to come to Hiiraan.

We split power based on regions first and then on clans.

Hiiraan had Speaker and Presidency.

Middle Shabelle had Capital, VP and A Grade Ministries and Commanders.

Now thanks to Failmaajo Middle Shabelle has the Capital, Presidency and Speaker, that’s a recipe for disaster and won’t work.

Hiiraan has only a VP with the worst person in the world representing it.

You need to balance the state power.

You keep mentioning 18 Mudolood member parliament, remember Wasiir Caadle speech? Parliament is going to be overlooked and Xawaadle will get their proper representation. The reason why we have less MPs is because we had presidency reserved for us as according to the IGAD agreement.
You can get proper reprenstation no problem but why cant the
current president come to Beledweyne? Is Minister Caadle not Agoonyar? I told you when he spoke it was a deflection interview. xawaadloow always hanging on to past shit. It seems very much like abgaal keeps its promises with qabils except you.

You can get proper reprenstation no problem but why cant the
current president come to Beledweyne? Is Minister Caadle not Agoonyar? I told you when he spoke it was a deflection interview. xawaadloow always hanging on to past shit. It seems very much like abgaal keeps its promises with qabils except you.
The current president can come Beledweyne when the power sharing is correct, he passes the Bill of changing the capital to Beledweyne, and builds a cabinet that still isn’t built yet with all the positions Abgaal had yesterday replaced with Xawaadle, MP power sharing is corrected with Mudolood and Xawaadle and all the commanders Abgaal had yesterday replaced with Xawaadle. It’s been a year already we don’t have problem waiting another year until he hands it over.

Jungle

VIP
The current president can come Beledweyne when the power sharing is correct, he passes the Bill of changing the capital to Beledweyne, and builds a cabinet that still isn’t built yet with all the positions Abgaal had yesterday replaced with Xawaadle, MP power sharing is corrected with Mudolood and Xawaadle and all the commanders Abgaal had yesterday replaced with Xawaadle. It’s been a year already we don’t have problem waiting another year until he hands it over.
We don't have a problem waiting either. As you can see above Guudlaawe has the support of reer hirshabeele except you. All this changing abgaal commanders and waziir to xawaadle because you xawaadle said so? You are living in lalaland walahi. Farmaajo leaves and Guudlaawe remains lets see what you say then.

We don't have a problem waiting either. As you can see above Guudlaawe has the support of reer hirshabeele except you. All this changing abgaal commanders and wazoir to xawaadle because you xawaadle said so? You are living in lalaland walahi. Farmaajo leaves and Guudlaawe remains lets see what you say then.
Did you watch the video I posted? When we gave you those positions it’s because we had the presidency, now you have it and it’s a burden to replace those positions with Xawaadle? Caqli Xumaa, if you had the support of Reer Hirshabeelle you would have went Beledweyne. Guudlaawe was brought by Farmaajo adeer, don’t be like those people that hate Fahad and Farmaajo but support Guudlaawe 😂.

I’m telling you 1 year has already past and no cabinet has been built, no recognition from Hiiraan. 3 more years left and just keep going back and forth between Xamar and Jowhar we have no problem my guy.

Just hit us up when you are serious in becoming a federal state and want to share power. Until then we shall exist under Hirshabelle name but Co-exist peacefully under Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle respectively until such time. :samwelcome:

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Did you watch the video I posted? When we gave you those positions it’s because we had the presidency, now you have it and it’s a burden to replace those positions with Xawaadle? Caqli Xumaa, if you had the support of Reer Hirshabeelle you would have went Beledweyne. Guudlaawe was brought by Farmaajo adeer, don’t be like those people that hate Fahad and Farmaajo but support Guudlaawe 😂.

I’m telling you 1 year has already past and no cabinet has been built, no recognition from Hiiraan. 3 more years left and just keep going back and forth between Xamar and Jowhar we have no problem my guy.
You can lie to yourself all you want but he has the full support of reer hirshabelle excluding you. The airport is in xl territory? no? You don't represent Hiiraan lol.

Explain why xl senators were selected in Jowhar if you make your own rules? and you tried to sabotage the elections as well lol

Why do act likw your pro hirshabelle on here? State what you believe in with chest. Hiraan State.

You can lie to yourself all you want but he has the full support of reer hirshabelle excluding you. The airport is in xl territory? no? You don't represent Hiiraan lol.

Explain why xl senators were selected in Jowhar if you make your own rules? and you tried to sabotage the elections as well lol

Why do act likw your pro hirshabelle on here? State what you believe in with chest. Hiraan State.
The Airport is in XL territory 🤣 where else would it be? :dead: it’s even named after our Noble Ugaas, Xafidullah Ugaas Khaliif Ugaas Rooble Ugaas Warfaa.

Speaking of Senators, We sabotaged the elections in Jowhar by Xoog and selected the senator we wanted even tho he was losing to a NN candidate🤣 and he won after the elections were started again Alhamdulilah :rejoice:

You don’t represent Hiiraan kulaha, you represent Xamar and Middle Shabelle yes? War caqli Xumaa where did you get this neceeb from.

I have always believed in the idea of Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle becoming a federal state but it’s always the FGS fucking it up whether it was HSM or Farmaajo and they never allowed the real stakeholders to come and sit down and do stuff for themselves. I always preferred Hirshabelle over Hiiraan becoming a state due to the strategic coastline that Middle Shabelle offers and plus I would want my XL members in Middle Shabelle to be United with us under 1 state. It’s a win win for us.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP

Th senile old man claims he has closed beledweyne airport. He got scared :drakelaugh:

The Airport is in XL territory 🤣 where else would it be? :dead: it’s even named after our Noble Ugaas, Xafidullah Ugaas Khaliif Ugaas Rooble Ugaas Warfaa.

Speaking of Senators, We sabotaged the elections in Jowhar by Xoog and selected the senator we wanted even tho he was losing to a NN candidate🤣 and he won after the elections were started again Alhamdulilah :rejoice:

You don’t represent Hiiraan kulaha, you represent Xamar and Middle Shabelle yes? War caqli Xumaa where did you get this neceeb from.

I have always believed in the idea of Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle becoming a federal state but it’s always the FGS fucking it up whether it was HSM or Farmaajo and they never allowed the real stakeholders to come and sit down and do stuff for themselves. I always preferred Hirshabelle over Hiiraan becoming a state due to the strategic coastline that Middle Shabelle offers and plus I would want my XL members in Middle Shabelle to be United with us under 1 state. It’s a win win for us.
With or without fgs involvement the 2 regions will not agree to anything going forward. You can repeat that Farmaajo brought Guudlaawe however many times you want. He isnt going anywhere I promise you that especially when you have odaygaas ilkalaawaha speaking for you. Ixtiraamka la idin haaye ame ugaaski hore godka la gashay lol

Th senile old man claims he has closed beledweyne airport. He got scared :drakelaugh:

With or without fgs involvement the 2 regions will not agree to anything going forward. You can repeat that Farmaajo brought Guudlaawe however many times you want. He isnt going anywhere I promise you that especially when you have odaygaas ilkalaawaha speaking for you. Ixtiraamka la idin haaye ame ugaaski hore godka la gashay lol
You can’t claim to be Mucaraad and support Guudlaawe at the same time :dead:

Aan isku soo noqono after Elections

Trending