General vs Politics

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Reer General section wararka keena saaxiibayaal ma iixiisteen? :mjlaugh:

I started off my somalispot career right here on this platform the general where i would be discussing my relationships and basically everything else. Its election season so the general section decided to traded me to FDK/Politics. But i have some great news, my agent just told me the general section wants to buy me back. I just put pen to paper and signed the deal. I'll still be playing for FKD FC until the 8th of Feb and the day after that imma be wearing our general Jersey. #BackatIt :)

I'll celebrate the end of an era right here
It's great to be back :salute:

Last edited:
My general career kicked off by me posting stupid shit. Yaab soo maaha?
I’ve been going to other sections more and more nowadays heard politics is the most visited

But General is my baby I can’t choose wallahi she’s my day one abayoo Edoo AssLee can relate

giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’ve been going to other sections more and more nowadays heard politics is the most visited

But General is my baby I can’t choose wallahi she’s my day one abayoo Edoo AssLee can relate

giphy.gif
I step foot in politics and then got thrown bricks at. But hey, I left as a sheegato right?
giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m hearing insider that you’re being traded to nsfw for @Chun Li and a first round draft pick :mjlaugh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Stay away from the sinful general section sxb, come back home. I will posting shortly the imminent eviction of your adeer Farmaajo.
:lolbron::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
It's been a good run sxb. But leave Adeer Farmaajo out of this. Poor man doesnt even know I have a contract :pachah1:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

giphy.gif
I've been catching alot of newbies who dont even know what their talking about. That's why I told the manager to trade me.
They be signing partically everyone nowadays :snoop:

Trending

Latest posts