General Tukeh found liable of torture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The victim made over 300 bags, sounds like he got a good deal out of it :manny:

The Mjs tried to get Qeybdiid taken to court in Sweden so they aren't in a position to talk:susp:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

The Mjs tried to get Qeybdiid taken to court in Sweden so they aren't in a position to talk:susp:
That was just a little misunderstanding qeybdiid is a honour guest in puntland nowdays

31ltwr.jpg

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Lool hes eating good fam 500k that's tukehs whole savings from the past 30years gone down the drain thats tuff
what savings. the nigga drove for uber. lol he doesnt have to pay what he doesnt have. if hes smart he should quit his job and apply for welfare this way he will never have to pay a penny

Lol he will be deported most likely if he hasn't got the 500k
Lol you're so stupid do you think the US wasn't aware of his track record prominent Kacaan members were given safe haven in the US I found it weird that he chose to go to Canada in the first place when Issaq snitched on him he was sponsored by his wife in the States who happened to claim asylum as a HA kkk the US found out her true identity she wasn't Issaq why didn't they revoke her citizenship and deny him entry? The US was in bed with Barre's government that's why. I doubt he gets deported now he'll be chilling on welfare unemployment won't nag him to find a job

Lol you're so stupid do you think the US wasn't aware of his track record prominent Kacaan members were given safe haven in the US I found it weird that he chose to go to Canada in the first place when Issaq snitched on him he was sponsored by his wife in the States who happened to claim asylum as a HA kkk the US found out her true identity she wasn't Issaq why didn't they revoke her citizenship and deny him entry? The US was in bed with Barre's government that's why. I doubt he gets deported now he'll be chilling on welfare unemployment won't nag him to find a job
Kkkkk hoo haa the USA Gov is a terrorist organisation waale if this is true

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
That was just a little misunderstanding qeybdiid is a honour guest in puntland nowdays

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/VRzaGd/greps-for-massmord

There was a video but it wasn't conclusive evidence. I've seen it myself, two bakhti Darod teenagers in Army clothes caught in battle, they were interrogated by the USC and instead of being apologetic and blaming the coward Generals leading them who ran away from the Battlefield, they were refusing to state their names and "we were defending Islam."

They were tied to a tree and an AK was emptied on them.

Tukeh was arrogant, he burnt birmageydo (non combatants) and took pictures with a smirk as if to be proud for attacking innocent ppl.

This opens up a Pandora box. Those saying justice has been served are ignoring realities. Many don't know what happened and under what circumstance or historical context.

That is the reason many countries and communities forego seeking true justice because of this reason.

If we condemn than we need to use the right measuring instrument. Many are simply let by raw emotions.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/VRzaGd/greps-for-massmord

There was a video but it wasn't conclusive evidence. I've seen it myself, two bakhti Darod teenagers in Army clothes caught in battle, they were interrogated by the USC and instead of being apologetic and blaming the coward Generals leading them who ran away from the Battlefield, they were refusing to state their names and "we were defending Islam."

They were tied to a tree and an AK was emptied on them.

Tukeh was arrogant, he burnt birmageydo (non combatants) and took pictures with a smirk as if to be proud for attacking innocent ppl.

Anything 1991 and after was when their was no government and it became law of the jungle. The real crimes are committed when a government representing a people of the country supports the crimes and uses foreign aid monies, weapons, tax payer monies and national army to commit the crime. Its all qabyaalad that blinds somali from seeing the difference between the two

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Aren’t your folks always crying about Barre? Some guy even once said your qabiil were enslaved by Barre and co. So you out of all people shouldnt speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.