General Morgan dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

השבח לאל

THE OLD FART GOT TOO CLOSE TO THE BATTLE TO LOOK CLOSER AND WAS HIT WITH SHRAPNEL FROM ARTILLERY BOMBARDMENT. HE HAS SUCCUMBED TO HIS WOUNDS DUE TO GAROWE HOSPITAL NOT HAVING ENOUGH MEDICAL SUPPLIES AT HAND(thanks to all the other wounded soldiers) TO DEAL WITH HIS WOUNDS.

This is very serious folks. The Patriarch of the Pirate nation has been killed. They need to respond to this urgently.

:gucciwhat:

Fake news strikes again kkkkk, Why would a presidential candidate get close to battle? He only visited the soldiers once.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
From the surface it looks like fake news however it would be hilerious if it were true.

I don't know sxb but if it's true then it's a blessing Alhamdulillah.

"He died a few hours ago at Kenyatta hospital in Nairobi. It was widely reported this morning that he was in a coma and news of his death has been confirmed by several sources. Both sides haven't publicized it yet."

I don't know sxb but if it's true then it's a blessing Alhamdulillah.

"He died a few hours ago at Kenyatta hospital in Nairobi. It was widely reported this morning that he was in a coma and news of his death has been confirmed by several sources. Both sides haven't publicized it yet."

It’s not that deep if someone wanted to kill him he has been accessible for 30 years. It would be very funny though if this was true the Facebook goons would have a field day.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

THE OLD FART GOT TOO CLOSE TO THE BATTLE TO LOOK CLOSER AND WAS HIT WITH SHRAPNEL FROM ARTILLERY BOMBARDMENT. HE HAS SUCCUMBED TO HIS WOUNDS DUE TO GAROWE HOSPITAL NOT HAVING ENOUGH MEDICAL SUPPLIES AT HAND(thanks to all the other wounded soldiers) TO DEAL WITH HIS WOUNDS.

This is very serious folks. The Patriarch of the Pirate nation has been killed. They need to respond to this urgently.

:gucciwhat:
:donkey: foqol :donkey:

I wonder what kind of warshad ba lagu sameeyay neefkan iyo kuwa la midka ah.:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts