General Moorgan message to somaliland ma dhimaan waa noolahay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will let in my house an isaaq warlord and a Hawiye warlord and let them discus plans to completely destroy all daroods including my own parents before I let a blasphemous irreverent mothatuking Somali gaal come in my house and badmouth 1 letter in the quran.
murder is more just than metaphorically defecating on religion?. Let me get this straight, thats what you are insinuating here. :cosbyhmm:.
I aint even mad, its no wonder we are being battered as a people. :damn:. we have some dumb motherfuckas like you who have been brainwashed. I aint even shocked. :russsmug:

Allying with hawiye would have given them an edge over both darood and hawiye but isaaqs prefer to isolate themselves and make more enemies than they need.

Yep. It's crazy.

That's exactly what happened, but Aideed/USC went all unukaleh mode and took all power whilst killing 1000s of innocent Somalis in the south (mostly Darood).

That was the trigger point that made Somaliland and not MSB's atrocities (contrary to popular belief).

murder is more just than metaphorically defecating on religion?. Let me get this straight, thats what you are insinuating here. :cosbyhmm:.
I aint even mad, its no wonder we are being battered as a people. :damn:. we have some dumb motherfuckas like you who have been brainwashed. I aint even shocked. :russsmug:

Haha wallahi I refuse to believe that someone is that level of retarded, nigga must be trolling or something

That's exactly what happened, but Aideed/USC went all unukaleh mode and took all power whilst killing 1000s of innocent Somalis (mostly Darood).

That was the trigger point that made Somaliland and not MSB's atrocities (contrary to popular belief).

You're right, the whole Hawiye fiasco in 1991 led us to secede and not MSB's regime. But it still doesn't explain the misguided hatred some uninformed Isaaqs have for Hawiye.

Last edited:
Haha wallahi I refuse to believe that someone is that level of retarded, nigga must be trolling or something
Shit let ajaanibs take over and mate with our women. Maybe it'll raise our iq levels rather than having future niggas like @whitehartlane roaming muqdisho and selling our resources at blasphemous prices to abo arabs. shit thats already happening, (port deals) :liberaltears:. we are doomed. :meleshame::meleshame:

Shit let ajaanibs take over and mate with our women. Maybe it'll raise our iq levels rather than having future niggas like @whitehartlane roaming muqdisho and selling our resources at blasphemous prices to abo arabs. shit thats already happening, (port deals) :liberaltears:. we are doomed. :meleshame::meleshame:

1) I don't be roaming anywhere in xamar anytime soon..do I come over as an Mareexaan to you.??

Secondly having a principle is a sign of strength. Certain things I am willing to compromise..sharing a meal with a Somali gaal goes against everything I stand for..

You can be gay
You can be gaal
For all I care you could be half and the other half unknown ...as long as you don't invade my personal space...1 meter radius of my shadows reach..

White gaal can share my chicken wings a Somali gaal will not share my empty rescue boat in a titanic like story

1) I don't be roaming anywhere in xamar anytime soon..do I come over as an Mareexaan to you.??

Secondly having a principle is a sign of strength. Certain things I am willing to compromise..sharing a meal with a Somali gaal goes against everything I stand for..

You can be gay
You can be gaal
For all I care you could be half and the other half unknown ...as long as you don't invade my personal space...1 meter radius of my shadows reach..

White gaal can share my chicken wings a Somali gaal will not share my empty rescue boat in a titanic like story
:russ::russ:. A white gaal can but no to a somali gaal. Man you are bootyclapping to cadaans hard. at least say no to all gaals. Ive never met someone as stupid as you. Your principles are way out of the playing field. Well played to exposing yourself as a ass nigga.
gaal cadaan: "Hi there skinny can we make a profitable (for us) bilateral relation with you?" you: "sure my gaal cadaan friend i can trust an ethnic outsider like you no problem"
somali gaal: "kaalay iyo wadankeeni aan hagaajino walaal. lacag badan ma u baahni" you:"f*ck you gaal wasakh ma ila cuntayni kartid." This is what its coming across as.
I have no words. you somalis are doomed :gaasdrink:. You dumbass motherfucker.
200-6.gif

:russ::russ:. A white gaal can but no to a somali gaal. Man you are bootyclapping to cadaans hard. at least say no to all gaals. Ive never met someone as stupid as you. Your principles are way out of the playing field. Well played to exposing yourself as a ass nigga.
gaal cadaan: "Hi there skinny can we make a profitable (for us) bilateral relation with you?" you: "sure my gaal cadaan friend i can trust an ethnic outsider like you no problem"
somali gaal: "kaalay iyo wadankeeni aan hagaajino walaal. lacag badan ma u baahni" you:"f*ck you gaal wasakh ma ila cuntayni kartid." This is what its coming across as.
I have no words. you somalis are doomed :gaasdrink:. You dumbass motherfucker. View attachment 34523

Would you be more pleased if I shared my wings with Chinese gaal..:mahubowtf:

I like white gaals over any other gaals..

They were my teachers, neighbours friends colleagues... any day over this sack of potatoes ..:ayaanswag:

Would you be more pleased if I shared my wings with Chinese gaal..:mahubowtf:

I like white gaals over any other gaals..

They were my teachers, neighbours friends colleagues... any day over this sack of potatoes ..:ayaanswag:
i can't handle this level of bootyclapping and the lack of testosterone from a somali man. :idontlike:. Maybe sucking on white cocks is your calling :mjkkk:. filthy motherfucker. One thing i truly dislike is ass niggas.

i can't handle this level of bootyclapping and the lack of testosterone from a somali man. :idontlike:. Maybe sucking on white cocks is your calling :mjkkk:. filthy motherfucker. One thing i truly dislike is ass niggas.

:draketf:

We were having a healthy conversation...bello, maxaa keenay dicks sucking iyo anshax xumida intaa le eg.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
One thing I'll never understand is how some Isaaqs have somehow come to the understanding that Hawiye are 'faqash' and that the south was responsible for the killings in the North. It's sooo weird to me wallahi, especially considering that the SNM was allied with the USC and could not have defeated the 'faqash' without the help of USC.
True. SNM wouldn’t have defeated the SNA without the USC and vice versa.

It is crazy seeing young landers hating Hawiye eventhough they saved our asses

Nobody defeated SNA ...fake news

SNA Defeated itself years before the late president fled the country..SNA stopped existing from early as 89' ..

Somali national army consisted of all Somali tribes bar none..by begin 90' every soldier headed back to his tuulo with his AK due low moral and lack of cause ..

Said Barres army was local tribal militia and so was every other faction..

Enough with the lies..

For one to say they defeated SNA they are saying they defeated the combined professional army of all Somali factions bar the one it's facing..

On a scale to 10 ..how likely is that to happen..

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Very crazy bro.
We can’t allow these crazies to present their crazy narrative that Isaaqs are this evil soomalidiid. We are compassionate people
Nobody defeated SNA ...fake news

SNA Defeated itself years before the late president fled the country..SNA stopped existing from early as 89' ..

Somali national army consisted of all Somali tribes bar none..by begin 90' every soldier headed back to his tuulo with his AK due low moral and lack of cause ..

Said Barres army was local tribal militia and so was every other faction..

Enough with the lies..

For one to say they defeated SNA they are saying they defeated the combined professional army of all Somali factions bar the one it's facing..

On a scale to 10 ..how likely is that to happen..
You have a point. Although SNM did fight the SNA from 1983-1988

We can’t allow these crazies to present their crazy narrative that Isaaqs are this evil soomalidiid. We are compassionate people who love

I've been trying to counter that narrative for a long time now, but many Isaaqs here think I'm a bilaa-dhiig booty clapper for other clans and that I don't like my own clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts