General Hijaar practised neoptism at digusting levels

The country of Liechtenstein has a similar real gdp output as that of Somalia but has 400X less population and is 5000 smaller than Somalia. Let's stop the obsession with numbers and start focusing on quality.

You want to live in a reality where you have power in Xamar so bad but you just don’t. They take their paychecks and listen to what their bosses say
aren't you sacad amudan ogaden? take it easy, you are one of us. I got sooryo money anytime sacad chick gets married here in Minnesota. Stop the friendly fire:nahgirl:

cow

VIP
Meanwhile culusow has his wives, children, his in laws, his kids in laws and even his nephews and nieces all on employed by the government.

aren't you sacad amudan ogaden? take it easy, you are one of us. I got sooryo money anytime sacad chick gets married here in Minnesota. Stop the friendly fire:nahgirl:
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Word is he is about to be replaced soon. Not that it matters anyway. xijaar is very useless and actually holds zero weight in Mogadishu realistically. Guy is babied by other hawiye police commanders and only brought out to give speeches.

You cant say Gumeysi in a thread dedicated to Dhulbahante cucking you for positions in Xamar:banderas:
No xishood the might Ogaden clan attacking a woman Qabil. Are you a victim of jail Ogaden? Coz you seem to have no nuts all of you guys siil baa ka jeexan, no wonder you’re pimped out everywhere you go.
44DA1415-9AF3-4649-8E84-9E4AA7CD1A97.gif
. Now go pray and cry for papa malez

Let them eat, as long as he holds that position it is our own fault. I am only disappointed at the Hawiye who believe the Somalinimo preached by the Darods.
:kodaksmiley:
The position doesn’t belong to you lmao this is 4.5 you’re entitled to one of either Head of Defense or Head of Police not both at the same time.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Word is he is about to be replaced soon. Not that it matters anyway. xijaar is very useless and actually holds zero weight in Mogadishu realistically. Guy is babied by other hawiye police commanders and only brought out to give speeches.
He appoints police chiefs for Banadir, KG, HS, and GM. Those chiefs than appoint Taliye for the towns/Districts

The position doesn’t belong to you lmao this is 4.5 you’re entitled to one of either Head of Defense or Head of Police not both at the same time.
When you pay taxes to FGS I sill respect 4.5. Until till then I see no reason for the power sharing formula to go beyond parliament, and minister positions. Army/police should be solely on Hawiye and RX hands.
:manny: