General Hijaar practised neoptism at digusting levels

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Good for him. if Calasow appoints a Hawiye to be the next police chief of S Somalia, I won't have any issue with him filling positions with fellow Hawiye. Same with any other clan. Everybody at the federal level should do their most to help their regions and people.

xijaar keeps his boys in iskuul buluusiya for close to a year, they’re getting mushaar just for staying there. It’s close to his residence at Mogadishu port, he tried to put those officers in aadan cade during election tension but strong khilaaf happened and he backtracked

Nah Somalis only share Hawiye land we dont want to welcome you in ours. Too much trouble.
We are perfectly fine with what Allah swt gave us. quality>quantity. After AS is defeated in somalia and foreign troops vacate, Kismaayo will be a very interesting city indeed.

Anyways did you see the Abiye goverment and TPLF peace deal in your country? You should focus on that as it directly impacts your lands

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
We are perfectly fine with what Allah swt gave us. quality>quantity. After AS is defeated in somalia and foreign troops vacate, Kismaayo will be a very interesting city indeed.

Anyways did you see the Abiye goverment and TPLF peace deal in your country? You should focus on that as it directly impacts your lands
“Kismayo will be interesting” meanwhile your still forced to share Xamar with Hawiye Subclans and you collectively lost Lower Shabelle to KG aka langaabland :drakekidding:
No but Jigjiga is with habeshas
Beesha Baraxley should not talk about sharing cities your crown jewel is a Puntland slum they let you back into :)

“Kismayo will be interesting” meanwhile your still forced to share Xamar with Hawiye Subclans and you collectively lost Lower Shabelle to KG aka langaabland :drakekidding:
Lower Shabelle has nothing to do with me in the first place tbh. My wacdaan cismaan brothers have their representation in their deegaans in LS and thats the key thing tbf

Xamar is way too big for me alone. I have to share it regardless but i'd rather share it with my hawiye brethrens than a dooro like you. Also, the hawiye dont mind abgaal ruling xamar but MX sure do have a problem with you 'ruling' Kismaayo :)

Beesha Baraxley should not talk about sharing cities your crown jewel is a Puntland slum they let you back into :)
Coming from dadka la gumaysto in not one but three countries is comical. This should be an insult but you wear it like a badge of honor

Let them eat, as long as he holds that position it is our own fault. I am only disappointed at the Hawiye who believe the Somalinimo preached by the Darods.
:kodaksmiley:

Trending