"General Galaal I didn't know you were my enemy" says Barre after Galal suggested a pullback (1977)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:damn::dead::deadmanny:

Barre was master of maneuvering The nigga knew a defeated army would overthrow him if they returned to Xamar and he had to have them away from Xamar and that they be based in Gobolada. So in such a climate General Galaal called Barre and suggested that the army should be returned to Xamar in which barre said "oo kaalay, Galaal, ma sidaasaad ii necebtahay " :damn::dead::dead::deadmanny:

General Galaal is a clown manne. What a funny story teller.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mr JOHNSON

I would like to know what Nur Galal says about Ethiopian-Somali war in 1977.

In nutshell here it is....

"initially we send Gorilla units to infiltrate the Ogaden. Then we send in small regular soldiers as rebels but we started having high rate of deaths. Thats when we decided to go in as regular army.

initially we were making rapid gains till we came across landscape that we didnt take under consideration. We lost some hardware in those uneven lands. This happened because Siyad Barre was not patient because all we needed was the rebel leadership to brief the regular army on what the landscape was.

Things started going bad for us when the Russian entered the scene. He imported the latest weapons . Not only that our airforce was ill prepared because they were never taught dog fighting while the Ethiopians were experts on it. These pilots have 50k miles of flying practice while ours had 5k. They immediately took air superiority and easily picked on our tanks and military artillery.

We started retreating and once we came inside our border I called siyad Barre and told him we should regroup in Xamar in which siyad replied "Galaal do you hate me this much" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::russ: what he meant was that a defeated army will certainly stage a coup. He ordered him to make a base there.

Thank you very much for the answer.

We can say Nur Galal thinks Somalia was defeated by Soviet Union and Cuba.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thank you very much for the answer.

We can say Nur Galal thinks Somalia was defeated by Soviet Union and Cuba.

No! contrary to that! he actually believes mismanagement by Siyad Barre was the ultimate cause.

You are not telling me:

Not only that our airforce was ill prepared because they were never taught dog fighting while the Ethiopians were experts on it. These pilots have 50k miles of flying practice while ours had 5k. They immediately took air superiority and easily picked on our tanks and military artillery.

I think Somalia was defeated by Soviet Union and Cuban troops. Somali army was defeated at Harer Battle and Jijiga Battle in 1978,

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are not telling me:

Not only that our airforce was ill prepared because they were never taught dog fighting while the Ethiopians were experts on it. These pilots have 50k miles of flying practice while ours had 5k. They immediately took air superiority and easily picked on our tanks and military artillery.

I think Somalia was defeated by Soviet Union and Cuban troops. Somali army was defeated at Harer Battle and Jijiga Battle in 1978,

Whats the matter with you ? Im telling you that we were defeated by mismanagement and strategic plunder on our leadership's part. This war was perfect to take place 5 years prior. We went to this war at the wrong time when we had no backing by any superpower.

The other mistake was that we shouldve continued a rebel warfare for a long period of time. We shouldve fought like the Mujahideens of Afghanistan of the 1980s.

I assure you that we will have that land back once we get our disorder in order and I as the leader. Just watch!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So, Nur Galal says 1977 war was a defeat for Somalia.

Go f*ck yourself you piece of communist! Why are you keep referring back to a senile old man? I am telling you from my wisdom that we were not defeated, it was not even a fair fight. We were only 3 million people then. We shall return!

Nur Galal is not a senile man, his mind is very clear. Dont you see the intervew?

I just want to know what Nur Galal thinks about Ogaden War outcome. What does he say on the video about 1977 war outcome?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nur Galal is not a senile man, his mind is very clear. Dont you see the intervew?

I just want to know what Nur Galal thinks about Ogaden War outcome. What does he say on the video about 1977 war outcome?

You are not about seeking knowledge but rather to degrade my people. You are Cuban? go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending