SIYAASI
VIP

Life comes at you fast, let him rot in jail :wow:

gabre-iyo-keating-260x146.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I keep hearing he will be arrested since last year but I guess it is just bluff, he is untouchable and lives outside the country and out of reach.:kodaksmiley:

Apollo

VIP
Ethiopia clearly has no rule of law, and this is just a purge. If they were really concerned about him they would have done so years ago.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Somalis are very bluepilled when it comes to Ethiopia they literally came murdered 20k built a new government and left with a heavy presence and thousands of other interfering parties.

Ethiopia owns Somalia right now which is why there implosion is so sweet.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ethiopia clearly has no rule of law, and this is just a purge. If they were really concerned about him they would have done so years ago.

Ofcourse he is part of the purge of TPLF going on right now, still good to see him taken down for his crimes.

Apollo

VIP
Ofcourse he is part of the purge of TPLF going on right now, still good to see him taken down for his crimes.

Lol, I am currently engaged in a law suit and was just thinking how pissed I would be if the judges made shit up arbitrarily.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Its funny anytime you look at old pics of our politicians this midget is usually there in the vicinity. :wow:

hqdefault.jpg

Kism11.jpg
Is the 2nd pic from 2014?

Damn, he's been in Somalia too long. The complete dismantlement of the TPLF is a great thing for Somalis

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Is the 2nd pic from 2014?

Damn, he's been in Somalia too long. The complete dismantlement of the TPLF is a great thing for Somalis

Not sure on timelines, looks like awhile ago though, maybe around 2011

Trending