General Caare arrives in Sanaag with his army sets up a base in Ceerigaabo district

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great news. Wish the General success.

I hope Ceerigaabo will decide to switch to him and seeing the city administration aligning itself with the greater cause.

Sland only found out last night (there was a lot of panic in Ceerigaabo).
Not panic perse. He has the support of Jibreel ahmed.
Also Hy support him. Its just a show the issaqs are putting on for Hargeysa.
2 ago carre was being shot at ceel dhere by my folks because they were suspicions untill they sent q messenger.. They all know each other.
Ceerigaabo admin is putting on a show

Bohol

VIP
Not panic perse. He has the support of Jibreel ahmed.
Also Hy support him. Its just a show the issaqs are putting on for Hargeysa.
2 ago carre was being shot at ceel dhere by my folks because they were suspicions untill they sent q messenger.. They all know each other.
Ceerigaabo admin is putting on a show

He has based some of his army in the villages to defend it against any Sland army attack. Easy take over cause Sland didn't even put up a fight.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What's his agenda?! Does he support Somalia?! Does he want to just overthrow the current SL system and build a more inclusive secessionist goverment?!

Bohol

VIP
Kulmiye & Dhoob are HY deegaans.

HAWL GALKII GUUL ALLE

Hawl gal balaadhan oo uu ciidkanka jabhada dulmi diidka ee uu hogaamiyo generaal siciid cawil jaamac caare ay ku galaabixiyeen degaanada Dhoob, BIYO GUDUUD, DHOOBAALE, YUBE, IYO KULMIYE kormeerkani oo uu jeedkiisu ahaa indha indhayn xaalada ka jirta degaanadaasi waxana uu general caare khudbado uu u jeediyey dadka degaanadaasi ku nool u sheegay inuu ciidan u qori doono sidoo kale ka sameyn doono saldhigyo ciidan meelo ka mida waxana uu general caare sidoo kale ugu balan qaaday biyo dhaamis deg deg ah markii uu arkay abaarta ba,an ee ka jirta degaanadaasi waxa iyaguna dhankooda ku mahadiyey kormeerkani generalka dadkii degaanadaasi ka soo jeeday waxana ay u sheegen inay inay la shaqeyn doonaan jabhada dulmi diid.

53229531_780526635639702_5281891123525058560_n.jpg

53660841_780526658973033_7065316816481943552_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
The President of mamuul goboleedka Sanaag promised drought relief to drought affected families in those areas he surveyed and also that their boys are welcome to join his army.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
General Caarre making his presence known is making a nightmare hellish for Dhuuso Biixi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending