General Auditor of Somalia has now resorted to collecting vehicles to sell

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1696973662479.jpg

The auditor is from Guriceel.

'Hanti dhowre' he is doing this just because he can and wants to sell the vehicles. Dadkaan baahi aa dishay walle :francis:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Culusow's gov is even organized and structured this term than in his last term. The FGS is less professional now than it was in 2013. There is a decline in the quality of appointees. I don't know why, could be because he is just picking yes-men? Not a good sign of what's to come in the next 2.5 years.

Jungle

VIP
Culusow's gov is even organized and structured this term than in his last term. The FGS is less professional now than it was in 2013. There is a decline in the quality of appointees. I don't know why, could be because he is just picking yes-men? Not a good sign of what's to come in the next 2.5 years.
Not really sxb. Most of the cabinet are professionals and are qualified for their positions. They post their day to day business on FB.

There are cases where the qabils put forward an individual like the auditor here. He has no experience related to his position whatsoever a journalist since 06. If MP Macalimu was to be appointed this position, they would lose their shit talking about he isn't qualified :heh:

After his disaster visit to Dhusamareeb things can only get better.

His FMS politics doesn't concern me and from what I gather he is doing alright.

I was watching that Jabutaawi guy waa yaabay walle

:dead:

Trending

Latest posts