Gender Segregation Banned In Islamic Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:drakelaugh: Every Islamic school i knew was an Arab shit hole :drakelaugh:, where kids would be doing the nastiest things on the stairs or in the bathroom, rampant racism, and a shitty curriculum ( Not the religion aspect but the other subjects)

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I disapprove of it. Banning it makes martyrs out of stupid smelly bearded people. You should let them be stupid and let people ridicule them

:drakelaugh: Every Islamic school i knew was an Arab shit hole :drakelaugh:, where kids would be doing the nastiest things on the stairs or in the bathroom, rampant racism, and a shitty curriculum ( Not the religion aspect but the other subjects)
Nasty things? Bisinka. You mean our precious little Hodans and Fartuuns were getting fingered by young wadaads? Acudhubilliahi. Do tell saxib.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Nasty things? Bisinka. You mean our precious little Hodans and Fartuuns were getting fingered by young wadaads? Acudhubilliahi. Do tell saxib.

Forget the Somalis, I am talking about the Fahads and the Malaks :mjlol:, they are all perverts I swear.

I heard that they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They were so ratchet :drakelaugh:

But I never went to Islamic school cause my parents loved me and cared for my education :lolbron:, but people from my extra curricular activities were there and they put me on to what was happening. They turned the Islamic school into freaknik :drakelaugh:

Funny enough all the females in the stories I've heard got expelled and not the dudes :kodaksmiley:

I disapprove of it. Banning it makes martyrs out of stupid smelly bearded people. You should let them be stupid and let people ridicule them
Of course you approve of these schools. Atheists reap the biggest reward from Arab propaganda centres. Half the kids come out of these places traumatized by the process and swear allegiance to Shaytan.

:wowsweat: Thought that it was Saudi arabia
Its just irrelevant Birmingham:mjhaps:.

Too much segregation or too much mixing has its problems. Islamic school's just need to make sure to instill teens with Islamic values, set rules/ boundaries for what is acceptable and the rest should be handled themselves.

Forget the Somalis, I am talking about the Fahads and the Malaks :mjlol:, they are all perverts I swear.

I heard that they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They were so ratchet :drakelaugh:

But I never went to Islamic school cause my parents loved me and cared for my education :lolbron:, but people from my extra curricular activities were there and they put me on to what was happening. They turned the Islamic school into freaknik :drakelaugh:

Funny enough all the females in the stories I've heard got expelled and not the dudes :kodaksmiley:
Handjobs in a dugsi. I bet it was between tajweed class and tawheed. Now I've heard it all.

Your parents did not like Islamic schools?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Handjobs in a dugsi. I bet it was between tajweed class and tawheed. Now I've heard it all.

Your parents did not like Islamic schools?

The ones in my city were basically Arab affirmative actions, they would put their saqidad kids in it as a baby sitting service. Again my parents were not retards like other somalis :mjlol: I feel for all the somalis forced into "islamic school". I went to one of the best exclusive schools in my area :salute:

:wowsweat: Thought that it was Saudi arabia
Its just irrelevant Birmingham:mjhaps:.

Too much segregation or too much mixing has its problems. Islamic school's just need to make sure to instill teens with Islamic values, set rules/ boundaries for what is acceptable and the rest should be handled themselves.
Saudi is next. Remember women used to walk around the kaaba during the time of Umar ibn Khattab bare breasted.

The ones in my city were basically Arab affirmative actions, they would put their saqidad kids in it as a baby sitting service. Again my parents were not retards like other somalis :mjlol: I feel for all the somalis forced into "islamic school". I went to one of the best exclusive schools in my area :salute:
Most Muslim kids go to state schools. It's only the Arab wannabes who send their kids to these lowbrow indoctrination places where they teach no art, proper science (dinosaurs never existed apparently), or sex education.

Saudi is next. Remember women used to walk around the kaaba during the time of Umar ibn Khattab bare breasted.
Who in their right mind would show their breasts bare in the scourching heat of Makkah.:faysalwtf:
Your pushing this remixed islam and trying to be edgy but im not buying it saxib:camby::susp:

Who in their right mind would show their breasts bare in the scourching heat of Makkah.:faysalwtf:
Your pushing this remixed islam and trying to be edgy but im not buying it saxib:camby::susp:
Who in their right mind would convert the Kaaba into a shrine for 360 Gods? But the Arabs did. Same with the naked women. Look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.