Votes: 40 69.0%
  • Female

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Everybody knows I'm a dude.

But I do know some specific Xaliimos , are indeed larping as dudes.

I'm paying a close attention in detail.

Dude we are living in times of confusement

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's just funny to me.

It is indeed funny , that many are falling for a trap , the statistics is a lot higher than you can imagine ,
If our brethrens are not retaining themselves entering every female DM.

Then they are indeed encountering these types of problems lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's just funny to me.
Nilotic , I'm not suspicious of your gender, brother/sister.
You do have a productive insight and outlook on life , based on your experience and from your point of view and the perspectives you provide can be informative which indicates you contribute to this forum at a frequent pace indicating that the entire audience are not judging you regardless of chromosomes.

Your information is valuable , unlike the many redneck hipsters calling themselves Somalis.

Lol I just want to post something, the dislikes I'll get depends on the gender predominance on this site, which I'm assuming is male.

It is indeed funny , that many are falling for a trap , the statistics is a lot higher than you can imagine ,

just do what i do and assume everyone on this site is a middle-aged balding dude

No, it's never happened to me because I don't use social media, but I do take delight in hearing about it; please share if you have stories.

Lol I just want to post something, the dislikes I'll get depends on the gender predominance on this site, which I'm assuming is male.

So you're a chick and you think guys are going to qashin your thread? What's your thread about? Give us a general area.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I an male. On a rare occasion. They will be that one user that will mistake me as female
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Trending