Gender-bashing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Why do y'all hate each other so much? Somali men are cool. Somali women are cool. Why can't you both just agree to that instead of always posting threads taking a crap on one another? Kiss and make up, guys.

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

upload_2019-4-2_10-58-38.png

:fantasia2:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
No, chaos!

Those sort of threads are so boring though--I don't understand how they get so popular. Whenever I see a thread titled along the lines of "Somali women are all cheating Madow-loving hoes" or "Somali men are anorexic deadbeat dads", my eyes skim over it so fast because they're all the same sort of garbage. C'mon, Sspot, there's many drama you can exploit than that.

It's abnormal.

Have you ever see a normal man/woman outside of the internet who keeps bashing the opposite gender?

I would think that person has:

1. unresolved trauma; was abused/neglected as a child
  2. heartbroken
  3. struggling with his/her attraction to the opposite gender.
  4. Cannot even attract the opposite gender due to some issue/s

It's abnormal.

Have you ever see a normal man/woman outside of the internet who keeps bashing the opposite gender?

I would think that person has:

1. unresolved trauma; was abused/neglected as a child
  2. heartbroken
  3. struggling with his/her attraction to the opposite gender.
  4. Cannot even attract the opposite gender due to some issue/s

It's 99% a female thing. Most guys who attack Somalian women do it as retaliation for defamation.

Somalian women are obsessed with the words 'Somali men this and that'.

What's wrong with Somalian girls?

It's 99% a female thing. Most guys who attack Somalian women do it as retaliation for defamation.

Somalian women are obsessed with the words 'Somali men this and that'.

What's wrong with Somalian girls?

It's 'Somali', not 'Somalian'.

What is YOUR ethnicity and what brings you to SomaliSpot? Instigating between Somalis?

Some of you need to understand that Somali-hating foreigners are on here just to spread negativity.

They want to break our social fabric like they did to African Americans.

The same people that physically attacked Somalis in the UK/other diaspora, are on here just to bully/divide us further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending