Gen Z women are the first generation to outnumber men in abandoning religion

It’s all such nonsense idk how they fall for it, just goes to show that some people need something to follow, to guide them, to tell them what to do. They probably think they’re smart for leaving their Abrahamic religion as well, I just find it a bit ironic.

But then again, it’s their own choice.
Leaving monotheism to follow your own form of religion is for sure a bigger L than just being agnostic/deist/atheist, I've always maintained that, honestly.

Leaving monotheism to follow your own form of religion is for sure a bigger L than just being agnostic/deist/atheist, I've always maintained that, honestly.
Same here, it just goes to show they’re not much smarter or better than anyone else. It just makes more sense to go full atheist than follow some tarot card readings or magic ball telling their future or whatever.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
While you're partly correct, modern women coming to the conclusion that religion is inherently misogynistic is one reason why there'd be more female apostates than male ones in Gen Z, I also wondered about the inverse.

Why, during the youth of the baby boomers, when men quite literally had it their way, enforced by religious interpretation, were there more males leaving Christianity in America? If gender relations and the progression of women's rights was the main factor, then the inverse should follow the same pattern, don't you think? 🤔

View attachment 329077

It was probably a stigma for women to leave Christianity in those days. Women rights have change dramatically in the 20th century and 21st.
It’s now easier for women to leave Christianity with out getting persecuted by men. This can’t be addressed by other cultures though. Some cultures are extreme when it comes to women leaving the faith instead of men.

It was probably a stigma for women to leave Christianity in those days. Women rights have change dramatically in the 20th century and 21st.
It’s now easier for women to leave Christianity with out getting persecuted by men. This can’t be addressed by other cultures though. Some cultures are extreme when it comes to women leaving the faith instead of men.
Yeah, it's probably just a case of those women being dishonest on the survey back then to preserve their livelihood and stay safe.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
While you're partly correct, modern women coming to the conclusion that religion is inherently misogynistic is one reason why there'd be more female apostates than male ones in Gen Z, I also wondered about the inverse.

Why, during the youth of the baby boomers, when men quite literally had it their way, enforced by religious interpretation, were there more males leaving Christianity in America? If gender relations and the progression of women's rights was the main factor, then the inverse should follow the same pattern, don't you think? 🤔

View attachment 329077

Baby boomers had it way easier than us. Educated and financially independent men also tend to be more progressive and liberal so that can explain why they had more atheist during the baby boomer era.

A lot of young men aren't being raised correctly. Just having a good job isn't enough to attract a partner these days. You actually have to look decent and have a good personality. These guys end up becoming young broke annoying trad cons. These are the main ones that start haram policing women :sass2: .

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Every generation has a wave of militant atheism. The millennials had that whole reddit atheism era and quoting Dawkins.

Gen Z are going through their atheism era, but they’ll still have their weddings in churches.

A rise in atheism amongst non-Muslims, generally allows for Islam to thrive better. Gives Muslims something to belong to as Islam is not only a religion but a lifestyle.

Same here, it just goes to show they’re not much smarter or better than anyone else. It just makes more sense to go full atheist than follow some tarot card readings or magic ball telling their future or whatever.
I mean it is probably more comfortable than atheism. Atheism is pretty unnatural and it's logical conclusion is complete nihilism.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Ive recently discovered Norse mythology via god of war.

The concept of Valhalla intrigues me. If I reach the age of 80 I'm willing to die in battle like a real man.

Before I die I'mma make sure to take down a few of my opps.
War Fight GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

Imma log onto Facebook on my 80th birthday and just call out everyone

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
@Khanderson
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Post 9/11 was the worst decades to be a Muslim.
Especially Muslim women who were targeted constantly. Even non-Muslims of POC who resembles Muslims (Sikhs) were targeted even one them were killed. study Balbir Singh Sodhi case. But did fascism rose in those days? No. People were just angry and confused. Islamophobia was the new phenomenon that Muslims have to tackle.
But by no means was this the same era in the 1930’s where Jews were being prosecuted.
Far rights talking points have always been internet talks. I don’t see action in the streets or extreme marches just talking points.

I’m also seeing people show solidarity towards the people of Gaza. Non Muslims have also included themselves in the marches.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Not surprised as religion teaches Woman to be subservient to their man and that clashes with their feminist mentality.

I know it was the end times when Ariana Grande released that demonic song " God is a Woman" audhubillah min al-shaytaan ir-rajeem :mjcry:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A time of patience will come to people in which adhering to one’s religion is like grasping a hot coal.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2260

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَيَأْتِي عَلَى النَّاسِ زَمَانٌ الصَّابِرُ فِيهِمْ عَلَى دِينِهِ كَالْقَابِضِ عَلَى الْجَمْرِ

2260 سنن الترمذي كتاب الفتن باب ما جاء في النهي عن سب الرياح

Morality is at all time low I’ve seen it all . From women and men lying on the streets drunk becoming the norm to people doing sexual acts in public and it’s only going to get worse . Don’t worry sis let them look at us weird we only look for Allah’s approval and nobody else’s.

I literally ran into two people doing the nasty in a parking lot few hours ago
hadiths that makes no sense. Men tend to be more atheistic.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I assume women are less cocky and less likely to bother and shove their atheistic views onto everyone and bother people?
On tiktok you will see thousands of videos of atheists Somali girl slandering Islam and Somali society.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
"I was scrolling through LSA (it's a guilty pleasure, sorry) and stumbled upon this thread on Trending. Naturally, as a Gen Z myself, it piqued my curiosity. I assume the American Survey Center carries similarly strong credibility as the ABS (Australian Bureau of Statistics), correct me if I'm wrong on them."

Most of the financially independent and educated women I've met around my age were not religious.

Also I'm surprised about lsa views. Most black people I've met that grew up going to church are borderline atheist.

It's considered sus when women suddenly become religious during their late 20s and 30s in madow spaces. Like niggas start making theories about her being a former hoe. There's always a few chicks with a crazy past that suddenly become religious as they get older.

I believe most Somali Youth in the diaspora will be fully assimilated within the next few generations. We will have a lot more gaal somalis in the west and a lot more mixed ones. This will happen a lot quicker in countries with smaller Somali populations. Our communities will slowly disappear in the west. You will probably see this in your lifetime since you live in Australia :francis:
Here comes the gaal boy with made up stories lol

Not surprised as religion teaches Woman to be subservient to their man and that clashes with their feminist mentality.

I know it was the end times when Ariana Grande released that demonic song " God is a Woman" audhubillah min al-shaytaan ir-rajeem :mjcry:
Sorry, brother but that song's a certified banger. I remember bumping thru all 2018, catchiest shirk I've ever encountered in my life.

Also, she's not actually saying God is a woman, the chorus is "You'll believe God is a woman", saying to her husband that s3x with her is so good, he'll practically see her as a deity by the end of it.

I'll leave you to decide what's worse - calling a human female God in a literal sense or using God to describe a sexual experience.

:mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts