Gen Z Western kids are GAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
:susp:

I thought this whole LGBTTQQIAAP+ thing was a meme and exaggerated, but so many Gen Z'ers I meet (teenagers) are one of those LGBTTQQIAAP+. It's becoming a pandemic.

Don't raise your kids in the West, folks.

Damned libtards

9ca.jpg

Things are turning kinda weird. not gonna lie. :damedamn:. These niggas gave the woman of the year award to a spontaneous transexual. The west is losing IQ points

@Amun what do you think about the German elections.

I think merkel winning and her party remaining majority is great news for Somali immigrants

It was predictable.

PS. In 2018 I will emigrate to the USA. I will no longer be a German.

Europe and Germany is better of then.

You shouldn't be surprised increased acceptance leads to more LGBTQ people coming out and thus increases the awareness of their existence. I thought you had enough sense to make that conclusion on your own.

Apollo

VIP
I think America more than any other place is going that direction. Have fun being raped in interment camps when the protections of your color slips:siilaanyosmile:

The Anglos are more openly racist. The Germanics pretend to be cucks, but at times will go full Hitler. Anglos will never go full Hitler.

Second coming of Hitler is still more likely in mainland Europe than anywhere else.

Euros are crypto-Fascists. They don't know Freedomโ„ข

LOL, yeah the freedom to die of no healthcare is truely envious. Europe understands how to get have a decent life better than America, sadly you did not have the talents to make good use of it.

Europeans has been mannered well and their fear of Russia makes them stick together.

Apollo

VIP
Europe understands how to get have a decent life better than America, sadly you did not have the talents to make good use of it.

Europe includes 3rd world countries like Romania.. and even the 'wealthy' ones on average earn less than Americans. Only Europoors think they are the best in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts