Gen Z Somalis

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
2000-2015 was all about being tough and who could live the shortest but the new generation of somalis dont wanna end up dead outside with knife through their backs. I introduce to you Vanilla Somalis. The all new somali 2.0 it has been upgraded with the following features

1.Gentle looking in order to not raise any suspicions

2.Creative

3.Open Minded

4. Smart we’ve upgrade from 68 processing ram to 100

5.No anger issues

heres a prototype of it

please give us ur opinion
In the somali community being soft means you're going to be taken advantage of. They'll become like us as time passes. The Fkd gene usually starts becoming active at 23(the age where the brain stops developing, coincidence? I think not) kkkkk

Last edited:
In the somali community being soft means you're going to be taken advantage of. They'll become like us as time passes. The Fkd gene usually starts becoming active at 23(the age where the brain stops developing, confidence? I think not) kkkkk
Ok thug’al’liscous

1604710777607.jpeg

I heard that 40% of gen z is gay or bi. Do you have many khaniis in your class. When I grew up there was only one gay cadaan guy in the entire school. That khaniis used to chill with the girls. All boys stayed 12 feet away from him. Even the cadaan ones💀
theres was only one gay kid in my school and he was a fat ugly asian. The english teacher purposely made me sit by him everytime. But he was very smart and helped me get lots of As.

I heard that 40% of gen z is gay or bi. Do you have many khaniis in your class. When I grew up there was only one gay cadaan guy in the entire school. That khaniis used to chill with the girls. All boys stayed 12 feet away from him. Even the cadaan ones💀
My school got all of the lgbtqrstuvwxyz they even got a club for them

We’re in lockdown but there’s a few

2000-2015 was all about being tough and who could live the shortest but the new generation of somalis dont wanna end up dead outside with knife through their backs. I introduce to you Vanilla Somalis. The all new somali 2.0 it has been upgraded with the following features

1.Gentle looking in order to not raise any suspicions

2.Creative

3.Open Minded

4. Smart we’ve upgrade from 68 processing ram to 100

5.No anger issues

heres a prototype of it

please give us ur opinion
I’d rather be a hoodrat

Hell nah it’s the younger generation that were born here. They’re addicted to Fentynal and Percs, stealing cars, scamming and gang banging. The old heads in Minneapolis are staying out the way cuz these young niggas don’t give af about life.
:francis:
Mn is getting spooky wallahi

Trending