Gen Z has no hope of affording a house in Toronto. To be honest, I would say for most western countries, housing just keeps more expensive.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1642396908589.png

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I’ve always been a renting type of guy, paying off a house in full without getting into debt trouble seems impossible if you don’t got a high paying job. Never had an issue with apartment rentals so far all my landlords have been cool and didn’t boost up my inflation since I’m a student

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Foget that, go to Somalia and Kenya they are selling Houses same prize as in the US. Good Houses start at $200,000.00 i mean this is insane, Not even taking into account the dollar value difference?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They are told how climate change to doom them in the future, how they are unable to afford houses and for some eduction and so on. What a depressed generation

How unfortunate

Keo

VIP
You canadians gotta move to USA, especially Texas, mansions there cost 500k, imagine normal houses.
This is not the case anymore. Texas is getting a lot expensive because a lot of people from California are moving there in doves buying up the land to get away from expensive ass California.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
I'm only afraid that I won't be able to afford one in one of the big cities in Somalia in 10 years.

I know I won't be able to afford Mogadishu. People are already buying lands in the outskirts (Jazeera, Ceelasha) as the main city is increasingly becoming unaffordable. Isn't the country unstable? literally nothing justifies the huge prices :mjcry:

All the CCP party member money that's floading into Canada is partyly what inflated house prices to this extent.

I don't want to sound like some plebbit commie but If Western/gaal goverments gave two-shits about their citizens, they'd disincentivize foreign millionares from viewing houses in these cities as investment vehicles. I know cadaans are seen as generally less corrupt than African leaders, but they're just as bad wallahi, they're just more creative about it :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All the CCP party member money that's floading into Canada is partyly what inflated house prices to this extent.

I don't want to sound like some plebbit commie but If Western/gaal goverments gave two-shits about their citizens, they'd disincentivize foreign millionares from viewing houses in these cities as investment vehicles. I know cadaans are seen as generally less corrupt than African leaders, but they're just as bad wallahi, they're just more creative about it :mjlol:
Your very well informed Chinese have taken over all new buildings are skipping Fourth floors now cause Chinese believe its bad luck! I was shocked how Canadians are being cucked by Chinaman

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm only afraid that I won't be able to afford one in one of the big cities in Somalia in 10 years.

I know I won't be able to afford Mogadishu. People are already buying lands in the outskirts (Jazeera, Ceelasha) as the main city is increasingly becoming unaffordable. Isn't the country unstable? literally nothing justifies the huge prices :mjcry:

Its insane. Humans are so greedy. They are all rushing to buy land in Somalia and then Al shabaab invades or Hawiyes takes control, everybody flees and they lose the land. Look at turkey- All somali ran there to buy houses , i am sure now they are desperately looking to sell them.

The best bet is rent in the west for as long as u can, if u can buy a house in the USA, the more better, because i can guarantee u USA is going no where lol its here to stay with the help of Allaah swt of course

Last edited:
Your very well informed Chinese have taken over all new buildings are skipping Fourth floors now cause Chinese believe its bad luck! I was shocked how Canadians are being cucked by Chinaman
Some parts of Canada are basically Chinese colonies at this point lol. They did the exact same thing to the housing markets in certain Aussie cities.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Some parts of Canada are basically Chinese colonies at this point lol. They did the exact same thing to the housing markets in certain Aussie cities.
Its the f$$$$ Trudeau govt, US has strict foreign investor laws and the owner must reside in the property for atleast 3 years before ever being allowed to rent it. Canadian property laws are so lax that even criminal enterprises abroad have got into it. The average pleb can only hope to buy a home in the middle of the Artic at this rate. This is why I wanna build back in Somalia I know I am not gonna be paying 900,000 mortgage for 40 years in HickVille. :pachah1:

I'm going to have to completely disagree, mate; there is simply no grounds for comparison.

Africa looks like he'll in comparison to the West.

African 'leaders' don't care if millions of their people literally starve to death; they don’t care if babies and their mothers die in childbirth; there is no medicine, education, basic infrastructure or even the prospect of significant improvements in these areas.

Somalis came to Canada in the early 90’s when housing was cheap. Imagine if most of the community put their ayuuto money for down payments on mortgages, they’d be filthy rich. Instead they send some money to buy land in backwards Africa because some retarded shieck told them interest is haram.

Trending