GEERJIRES N MN FOUND A NEW SCAM TO MILK THE STATE. $5k a month to adopt a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
in the month of May Xaliimos adopted 63 kids, mainly cadaan kids. They downright avoiding adopting black kids

There’s a up shot of children in need of adoption due to the drug epidemic amongst the cadaans of America

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
one xalimo has adopted 63 kids? how she gonna take care of them? what about her own 6+ kids?

Each xaliimo is getting $6k

They found out this easy money. They already know how to take care of kids.

But what baffles me is why they only accept cadaan kids.

Good news is that once the child is adopted the new parents can convert him/her to their religion

Good news is that once the child is adopted the new parents can convert him/her to their religion
These cadaan kids being brought up with somali culture will be an interesting experiment. Can't wait to see the outcome :ooh:

Hopefully the xaliimos will take care of them well and they may even accept the deen and become upstanding citizens:kanyeshrug:

These cadaan kids being brought up with somali culture will be an interesting experiment. Can't wait to see the outcome :ooh:

Hopefully the xaliimos will take care of them well and they may even accept the deen and become upstanding citizens:kanyeshrug:
I've seen videos of cadaans brought up in Somali households. They were pretty much Somalis culturally and spoke the language very well

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
5k a month to adopt? That’s 60k a year.

How do I sign up. I’ll just feed the kid and let him play fortnite all day

You gotta be over 25 with an income of $120k combined (wifey and you) with 4 kids. Somalis are pulling this with Husbands inflating their income with truck driving affairs and wife saying she works as a “community organizer “ (she goes to her cousin, one of the 45 “Somali community leader” and he writes her a bogus income

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How come they get paid for adopting kids :farmajoyaab: Doesn't sound right.
Everywhere else in the world you pay to adopt

In America there is an epidemic opioid crises. Cadaan parents are giving birth to kids with addiction because she was shooting up while pregnant with the kid.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

That is good news the ones we lose we gain back from this system.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Imagining a bunch of qabiilist cadaans is hilarious:damn:

Law of probability is that since MN is 60% MJ these cadaans are getting adopted by MJ. We are facing another cadaans colonization in 30 years time. These MJ will take them back to Garoowe to implement a small sized nuclear to annihilate other qabiils. These will be Cadaan Mjs:dwill::francis::jcoleno::ohdamn::snoop:o

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't see the logic of paying people to adopt kids. I don't think this is real.

Law of probability is that since MN is 60% MJ these cadaans are getting adopted by MJ. We are facing another cadaans colonization in 30 years time. These MJ will take them back to Garoowe to implement a small sized nuclear to annihilate other qabiils. These will be Cadaan Mjs:dwill::francis::jcoleno::ohdamn::snoop:o
:dead::dead1::deadpeter:

Cadaan Mohamud :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.