GEELJIRES UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF HENNY SHOOT UP RAPTORS PARADE IN DTOWN TDOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What were these geeljires thinking bringing their hood beef to a crowd of 4 million

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
f*ck you mean they were not Somalis my boy was there the one that started cappin is WHITE! you fucking liar.

You were intoxicated you criminal. You drank 5 bottles of Hennessy and you gonna tell me your perception of reality. Adeer go call aabo in the Somali government. He abandon you guys for a young xaliimo.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
how do u know they were somalis?

From the random shooting without an aim. That’s a dead giveaway. Back in the civil more innocent people died of “mosquito spraying” type of shooting where they shoot automatic burst of shots.

759.jpg

Suspect is in police custody..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Canada is no muliti colored country. Iieeww

Thank you for my exoneration :gucciwhat:

@R.Kelly

Waryaa, polish your research skills and seek sources that corroborate your message. I never saw a cawaan like you from the blessed land of Awdal, next time, don’t claim it. Jilbaha ha ku madoobaadeen, leave Reer mudug alone. Thanks to Jamal9. I updated your title minus reer mudug.

Check a link within jamal’s Link, scroll down in the middle of the article titled ‘jury finds kamal Hassan not guilty of double murder in downtown’, the shooter Kamal Hassan just beat a double murder charges for the murder of two Somalis just few months ago and the idiot does this again!! why does his mum got an Anglo name, Jackie Kenadiid? These guys are out of their minds.

@R.Kelly

Waryaa, polish your research skills and seek sources that corroborate your message. I never saw a cawaan like you from the blessed land of Awdal, next time, don’t claim it. Jilbaha ha ku madoobaadeen, leave Reer mudug alone. Thanks to Jamal9. I updated your title minus reer mudug.

Check jamal’s Link, the shooter Kamal Hassan just beat a double murder charges for the murder of two Somalis just few months ago and why does his mum got an Anglo name, Jackie Kenadiid? These guys are out of their minds.
jackie lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending